Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] mLoLz Account Creator

Discussion on [Tool] mLoLz Account Creator within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 12/07/2012, 17:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
My account has a space in it. So why don't we just do a registration w/ ref links? ATM it doesn't work for me.
Old 12/10/2012, 17:02   #17

So, what's up?
Old 01/06/2013, 05:16   #18

Please add URL referrals. It is very hard to tell which accounts were actually referred and which weren't. An account could be not referred just because of a lag spike.
Old 04/02/2013, 07:42   #19

I hadn't updated this because didn't seem like anyone was using it but if people still need it I can update it, should still work fine except for names with spaces will post an update soon. However decapcha is a bad idea for making mass accounts because it causes a bit of ddos and riot would probably pay more attention to you and notice a bunch of accounts being made from the same IP.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tool] LoL Account Creator
10/01/2016 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 385 Replies
NEW VERSION!!!! Name LoL Account Creator Version 1.7
[Tool] Mass Automatic Account Creator
04/25/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 111 Replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLd7L4XUn0g this version is using the one-click installer from visual studio so it will install .net version 4 for you etc. Download Links : Stand-Alone* Version -Account Creator *Requires .net framework 4.0 did i mention this version doesn't require you to enter a capcha code? every 10th account made will donate the referral to me btw, with this information you can either do 9 at a time or edit the account file, unless you want to donate the referral...
[Tool] LoL Account Creator Website
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 211 Replies
Hello, We are IFFT, and have created an LoL Referral Making Website (account creator). We know there is other account creators available, but decided to build one which requires no download, no installation, creates multiple accounts, and has no captcha code to complete. This tool is ready to use with LoLEtal referral bot leveler (v.5, v.6) because it will automatically create account.txt file to download. Just download the .txt file and place into the LoLEtal folder. Features:...