Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Triumphant Ryze Method

Discussion on Triumphant Ryze Method within the League of Legends Guides & Strategies forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 09/30/2014, 19:01   #121

elite*gold: 0
I tried it too... now 3 month are over and no respone from riot at all
Old 10/07/2014, 09:12   #122

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by btm1337 View Post
I tried it too... now 3 month are over and no respone from riot at all
yeah it dont work anymore unless you have a real tournament

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Triumphant Ryze + RP!
11/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 212 Replies
[Selling] [In-depth] [Easy] Triumphant Ryze (+ RP) Method
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Wondering how all these skin-sellers are getting Triumphant Ryze + RP for $75? In this E-book I will explain everything you need to know/do to get this skin. With this method it allows you to get Riot Sponsored tournaments non-stop. With this method you can obtain a LOT of profit. The skin itself can sell for around $50 then another $20 for the RP (You get both..) so around $70 each sale. There will be no chance of you getting banned by doing this method, it also doesn't involve Se'ing Riot...
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze skin method.
05/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I am selling this method. I have sold over 25 skins on this forum alone. Proof/Vouches here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3192476-na-server-triumphant-ryze-skin-3200- rp.html I stopped my selling thread since I don't have time to do it at the moment but ill open it up again later. Price: I will be flexible on this and take offers/trades on skype. You can do around fifteen skins a week. There is no prerequisites. I will answer all questions on skype privately....
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze
04/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Pm me your skype if you want to buy it. This is a legit riot tournament and not those fake ones that could get you banned. More details will be given on skype. A payment beforehand is required.