Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[dahao] NHCbot SETUP for Co-op 3v3 & 5v5 [Tutorial]

Discussion on [dahao] NHCbot SETUP for Co-op 3v3 & 5v5 [Tutorial] within the League of Legends Guides & Strategies forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[dahao] NHCbot SETUP for Co-op 3v3 & 5v5 [Tutorial]

As you may know NHC bot is a very popular bot for both referrals and co-op (Level 5-30) but not many people know how to set the bots up properly.

In this tutorial i will discuss how to setup the bot for co-op 3v3 & 5v5.
These settings and game mode only work for leveling from 5-30.
I will NOT be discussing league of legends settings and how to setup VMWARE and installing VM OS that you can find in TrYkeRm4N's Thread
Note: This is an advanced guide assuming you have already know some of the basics of botting.

Requirements (Please make sure you have these downloaded installed and working)

-VMware i suggest workstation 10.
-Latest NHC bot
-Latest BOTS config folder (This will be used in your shared you can find it from TrYkeRm4N's Thread
-Windows 7 or Windows XP sp3 (DO NOT use the black edition)

Lets start: I assume you have everything installed, VMWARE is working correctly and shared folder is setup.

Step 1-2 takes place in your host operating system

Step 1: Setup your BOTS folder as SHARED

Step 2: Co-op Configs (Note we do not use the account.txt for co-op settings we put our accounts we want to bot in the coop.ini) Go to your BOTS folder in your host operating system and open up Coop.ini

Step 3: Now we go back to our VMs. Should have the NHC3 folder in your Vmware and league of legends installed. Click on NHC3 folder and open up config.ini. Note: YOU HAVE TO CHANGE CONFIGS FOR EACH VMWARE U RUN changing only the COOPID depending on which vmware you are in.

Step 4: Make sure your accounts.txt in NHC3 folder in vmware is empty when you first start the bot.

USE NHC_COOP.exe!!!! Post your questions and i will try my best to answer them

If this has helped you in any way please don't hesitate to press the THANKS button!

sponsored by
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2013, 00:14   #2

I have nhccoop.exe at my windows but inside the vm machine in the nhc folder i can find only nhc3.exe and nowhere nhccoop.exe.any ideas?
Old 12/03/2013, 02:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by siahamis View Post
I have nhccoop.exe at my windows but inside the vm machine in the nhc folder i can find only nhc3.exe and nowhere nhccoop.exe.any ideas?
do you see NHC_COOP.exe?
Old 12/03/2013, 11:59   #4

bro can we use this method for lvl 1 to 10 for my personal referral,
like 5 accounts in coop vs Ai??
Old 12/03/2013, 12:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by neversayhi07 View Post
bro can we use this method for lvl 1 to 10 for my personal referral,
like 5 accounts in coop vs Ai??
Unfortunately no, this is because there is a level requirement for specifics maps. In this case, the level requirement for Coop vs Ai map is level 5.
Old 12/03/2013, 13:51   #6

The coop is fixed ?
Old 12/03/2013, 14:36   #7

bro doesnt matter if the host is nhcbot license activate??? because i only have 1 license and i activate that in my Master VM then i have 5 clones
Old 12/03/2013, 22:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by neversayhi07 View Post
bro doesnt matter if the host is nhcbot license activate??? because i only have 1 license and i activate that in my Master VM then i have 5 clones
Activate your nhc license in master vm.
Old 08/18/2016, 22:47   #9

ä#
Old 10/14/2016, 20:22   #10

do you see NHC_COOP.exe?
Old 10/14/2016, 22:06   #11

Old 10/16/2016, 03:15   #12

do you see NHC_COOP.exe?
Old 10/16/2016, 19:27   #13

do you see NHC_COOP.exe?
Old 10/17/2016, 16:38   #14

Old 11/16/2016, 14:41   #15

do you see NHC_COOP.exe?

Tags
3v3, 5v5, coop, nhc, tutorial