Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solution for League of LegendsPH for the so called "Limited Access for Globe Telecom"

Discussion on Solution for League of LegendsPH for the so called "Limited Access for Globe Telecom" within the League of Legends Guides & Strategies forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Solution for League of LegendsPH for the so called "Limited Access for Globe Telecom"

I am here to share some useful information for LoL PH players looking for solution for this so called Globe limited access thing. We cannot wait for another month just to play our favorite game. Of course we will find solution ourselves. Here's the link on my cousin's blog as he is the writer of the blog. I'm just helping him to share this.

Credits goes to those people and links involve.

@admin kindly delete this thread. I moved it to the exploit section. ty
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2013, 14:32   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
access, globe, limited, ph, solution