Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Make your own bot for LoL

Discussion on [Tutorial] Make your own bot for LoL within the League of Legends Guides & Strategies forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tutorial] Make your own bot for LoL

Hey Everyone !

This topic is for everyone interested about making his own bot rather than being dependent to the "last update" of Loletal.

First I want to say the tutorial is in English, and I'm French so it's going to be as good as it can get. Please don't be rude.

The tutorial isn't telling you how to make a Bot from A to Z. But it gives you what you need to use the software properly and go as far as you want with it.I think it's really easy to understand, and easy to use (Even for non-coding expert). In fact you don't need any kind of knowledge about computing.

The tutorial :

Part 2 :

So far I'm winning 99% of my games. Tutorial & customs all together. My bot is able to pex 4 to 5 accounts by night. It's bying in the shop, using spell etc.. It's playing ashe in the tutorial & playing the weekly AD carry in custom game.

But it's all your choice to go this far with your bot, you can just make a freelose bot like loletal. Or try to go further.

Anyway the point isn't to be in competition with LoLetal. It's just about you, what you want, if you are interested or not.

If you have question or just want to tell what you think just go ahead. I'll try to answer.

Happy botting everyone !
Thanks
11 Users
Old 12/22/2011, 11:46   #2

The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,611
I guess this is the correct section:
Old 12/22/2011, 22:47   #3

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
#moved
Old 01/04/2012, 08:48   #4

thank you, that was very interesting.
it is especially interesting that I wasted the last few days trying to come up with a winning routine, but I just cant do it.

minions are too much of a random factor, I just cant rely on them.
my money was on master yi, with his E & R & surge he can dish out some nice damage and he can be bought after battle training.
I think my best route was:
stay in mid lane till ~lvl11, buy sword of the divine(then berserker boots and dorans blades) and start soloing towers.
But I'm still too slow for all the bots, everyone of them destroys my inhibitor way before me, which means game over.
And if I start in their lane to level up while protecting my tower, Im just feeding.

Since giving out your script which is bound to your resolutions and what not doesnt make much sense, could you please tell me the basic steps of your win bot?
Can you read the minion movement?
Old 01/04/2012, 12:43   #5

Can i run this in VMWare and run multiple at once?
Cuz that would make it go even faster

Btw: Explained very detailed and slow,thats good
Old 01/04/2012, 13:33   #6

Quote:
Since giving out your script which is bound to your resolutions and what not doesnt make much sense, could you please tell me the basic steps of your win bot?
For this I have a demonstration video :

Part 2 :

It'll show you how I made my bot, what's it's doing at any given time.

I've improved it quite a lot since this video, but for the most part it's only bug, click fix, and some feature so it goes smoother. The core of my IA is shown in the video and poorly commentated by me XD

Quote:
Can i run this in VMWare and run multiple at once?
this has yet to be my biggest unresolved challenge.

First the answer is Yes. But a fucking hardcore yes.

Because of few issues :
-I have 3go RAM.
-I don't know if it's me (the way I configue VMware) or the software itself.

But it fails recognized all sessions I may open.

For example I set 2 sessions of XP up (XP1 & XP2). My main OS is 7.

I launch my bot from 7, it goes in XP1 and starts its stuff. Then the bot is like "trapped" in this XP1 session (like in the matrix). It fails recognized is not "for real" in XP1, the bot can't get out.

But I saw on this forum, tutorial to use VMware with lol ETAL, UNFORTUNATELY it's in german and I don't speak this langage.

So if you have any solution to this "stuck" in the matrix problem. Feel free to let me know.

Peace.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2012, 15:31   #7

Hy Astalol.

You need to start the script the VM.

Keep in mind that the VM is a second PC in your host PC

So if you set the VM screen resolution to the 1440x900 and start everything inside of it there should be no difference to your "real" host PC.

Btw there is also a english VM-LolEtal guide.

Keep it up

VII
Old 01/04/2012, 16:08   #8

Quote:
Hy Astalol.

You need to start the script the VM.

Keep in mind that the VM is a second PC in your host PC

So if you set the VM screen resolution to the 1440x900 and start everything inside of it there should be no difference to your "real" host PC.

Btw there is also a english VM-LolEtal guide. Here

Keep it up

VII
hey ! Was you on youtube, wasn't it ?

So you're telling me that it could work with lower resolution than full screen, as retarded as it may sounds, i don't think I've ever tried it.

lol..

I'm gonna give it a try now.

I'm also working on a "translator" so all my coordinates would fit a 1024:768 resolution and possibly giving you a copy of my bot.

I keep you guyz up to date.

EDIT : well, the UI IG changes when you switch resolution. I don't see this working. I'll try more things when I will have the time.

Soon™
Old 01/09/2012, 04:57   #9

I did watch your demo videos, but because I didnt know how to do it like that, I tried my own approaches, with ashe and yi.
a shitton of trial&error for almost 3 weeks.
straight kamikazes, farming and then blocking one wave in enemy base, or two waves, or the enemy champ lane etc...
all in vain.

I couldnt find a reliable way to win.

could you further enlighten me on your "algorythms" ?

How do you check if it is safe to go into tower range?
or where it is safe to stand ?
when do you know if you can step ahead, and when to step back?

I understand that I could pixel color check to see how far I could go in terms of enemy towers, but how do I stay with my minion wave?
Old 01/09/2012, 15:29   #10

I think you're trying to hard to get like 10/0 and win the game.

You don't need to be positive to get the win. Most of my results are something like 6/10. Worst results are with EZ, he even won a game with 0/12.

My IA is limited to my health bar.
100-75% = move forward (= attack move on their nexus)
75-40% = little back & forth
40-0% = go back further away and click on Back spell.

Then buy at the shop :
then check if i'm dead ?
=> yes : rebuy at the shop
=> no : check if TP is up ?
==> yes : use TP on the mid tower
==> no : click ghost (even if not up) and attack click on their nexus.

when its using ghost & click I set a 20s pause or stmg, then its checking life and using the main spell in loop every 6s or so.

spell help to push minions. And as we are 2 middle (I pick sivir mid with me, against annie) the mid bot against us can't stay long in fight before getting low life. If she decided to go back we have free shot on tower, if she baits me to death under her tower, it's k because sivir can either finish her off, or hit the tower.

This goes on and on for about 30min and I have the win.

Simple as that.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/10/2012, 10:29   #11

thank you very much, I got it now
~30 minutes but I dont need it as fast as possible.

I didnt care about dying, but always thought going against an empty lane would be the easiest way. but this means that the enemy bot pushes an empty lane as well, and even annie who isnt the strongest pusher got my inhibitor down ~21 minutes, way before me.

never thought about putting one of my team against 2 and going 2v1 myself.

and attack click nexus, wow ^^ so simple, yet very efficient. I wonder how much longer it would have taken me to figure it out
Old 01/10/2012, 14:50   #12

Quote:
and attack click nexus, wow ^^ so simple, yet very efficient. I wonder how much longer it would have taken me to figure it out
Lol don't worry i didn't build mine with my finger in my nose either. I made a lot of test too, lot of bot setup (who's with me, who's against) which items should I buy etc.. Then I added spell & summoner spell.

I have like 5 or 6 papers with failed algorithms... Construction takes time, efficiency almost as much.

================================================== =======

Other news :

Actionaz is about to get a major improvement for me. As I suggested to the developer to make like a color tolerance for any pixel color.

I've been working (and succeeded) on a compatible version of my bot for any resolutions above 1024:768.

Problem was 2 of my friends couldn't run the bot because their color IG seemed to be different than mine. The bot was doing fine in the login/menu/starting the game, but IG it wasn't working.

New version of Actionaz (probably coming out this week end) will allow me to set a "tolerance" around a pixel color, thus making it compatible with any variation we could have between your computer and mine.

This being said, if you are not able to do your own bot, or just want to check mine. I'll be sharing it next week or within the month at worst.

Of course it's not a promise, if I'm not able to finish it for some reason. Or any particular bug preventing me from a public release, you'll have to wait longer.

Peace
Old 02/04/2012, 17:00   #13

elite*gold: 20
30 days a over, how are you doing with your bot?
Old 02/05/2012, 00:24   #14

Thanks you, but can't see second video! says "Private video"
Old 03/04/2012, 09:19   #15

elite*gold: 81
Do you get banned if you do such a bot? Could I use it for my main Account?

I have a Problem. My bot goes into the training, which was easy to set. But now ingame I cant choose Pixelcolor anymore. I click on pixelcolor and then I cant aim league of legends because the window isnt active. Well no problem I tought... just switch witch alt+tab and then it works. But when I choose something its just black and it doesnt get aimed. How to do set something now?

Greetings

Edit; is there a way to send the commands to the program? So you can watch vids or something like that while the bot does the game.