Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ger/Eng] Grouping Help

Discussion on [Ger/Eng] Grouping Help within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
[Ger/Eng] Grouping Help

Hi Guys,

after a lot of analysis of myself I want to ask you if you have some grouping tips and trick's. My main role is ad-carry, and usually I find myself farming or pushing the lane while my team loses the 4v5 teamfight because of me. I would be really glad if you got some advice for fixing that.

Greetings!
Old 01/18/2016, 01:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
take on botlane their first tower and then start go mid and snowball the entire game
Old 01/25/2016, 14:56   #3

It's a skill you will have to develop, when is it a good time to farm? when can i take red or when should i be with the team? If you already notice that you usually lose fights because you are not there, consider NOT farming the sidelanes all the time, but rather get objectives with the team. Ofcourse there is a balance there which you would have to figure out yourself. Dont neglect your team but also dont neglect your farm
Old 01/28/2016, 13:09   #4

Normalerweise ist es so, dass gerade das Mid-Game wegweisend für ein Spiel ist. Die ersten Gruppierungen des Gegner-Teams oder auch deines Teams können tendenziell eine Richtung zeigen. Desweiteren solltest du immer im Kopf behalten, dass Objectives über Kills gehen. Schafft man es mit einem push die Mitte bis zum Inhibitor-Turret vorzustoßen, dann sind das 1500 Global Gold für dein Team. Im Anschluss besteht die Möglichkeit eines Drakes, Nashors oder Rift Herald. Je nachdem wann euer Grouping halt stattfindet.

Dieses Gefühl wann du wo sein musst kommt mit der Zeit wirklich von selber. Aber einige Szenarien sind tendenziell immer gleich. So hast du meistens immer wenn ein Turret früh fällt, sei es auf der Bot oder Toplane, ein frühes Grouping. Denn es bringt dir nichts weiter vorzustoßen, da man dann sehr gankanfällig wird (kein Turret im Rücken, fehlende Deepwards, etc.).
Old 01/28/2016, 13:35   #5

elite*gold: 20
Lol
du hast das Problem bereits genannt. Du bist am Minions farmen während deine Mates dich eigentlich brauchen. Was willst du noch hören?
Thanks
1 User