Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/09/2017, 16:46   #661

elite*gold: 0
keep asking
Old 05/10/2017, 07:28   #662

Is akali jungle really viable ?
Im playing her since few weeks, and really love this champ easy to snowball easy to farm..
I usually go blue jgl item ap/gunblade/statik/lichbane/draktar
This is my favorite build sometimes if im really feed im doing trinity and if even with ennemy i go banshee before statik
With hybrid runes and speed atk (nuclear akali infact hi professor akali)
Over 15-20 games i have 80% winrate but this 20% lasting are here because team are not feed not even one lane
Im in gold elo so should i let kill early to my team when i gank ? And what do you think is the best build for akali ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 05/11/2017, 17:53   #663

Is akali jungle really viable ?
Its a long time since i played it myself in the jgl. But i think u drop pretty low hp on ur first clear which will be a target for invades. Ur ganks pre 6 are non existant which also takes away from ur winrate. I would says as long as u win more than u lose keep playing her. But i dont see her working in high elo.

Im in gold elo so should i let kill early to my team when i gank ?
No u have to carry ur team in gold. Dont rely on them. Esp. not on akali who needs gold to shine.

And what do you think is the best build for akali ?
Gunblade, Lich Bane, Zhonya, Void, Raba. If u feel too squishy get another def item like the new banshee. But u can check lolalytics.com for item winrates on akali.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2017, 21:06   #664

keep asking
Old 05/16/2017, 09:43   #665

elite*gold: 74
Received Thanks: 2,384
Hey, accidentally i build Annie with Hextech, i swap the leblanc guide with Annie. But strangely it was really good.. Is that possible to build on Annie Hextech gunblade, i mean is that worth to do that?
Old 05/16/2017, 12:06   #666

Best build and runes for nasus ?

Old 05/16/2017, 19:06   #667

What's the difference between high and low diamond? Like what should I aim for when I want to go D2/D1 upwards
Old 05/17/2017, 17:19   #668

Is that possible to build on Annie Hextech gunblade, i mean is that worth to do that?
Sure why not. Annie has problems with mobility if it makes it easier for u to catch them go for it. Im just not sure if its rly better than her normal item build.

Best build and runes for nasus ?
There are 2 ways to play him. For lower elo i would say go for q stack. So take cdr runes to make it as fast as possible. In high elo people will murder u in lane so its better to go for e max with dorans ring and just shove the wave to control the lane that way. Build is always the same imo. Go trinity and then full tank. If u are behind early go a tank item first then trinity.

What's the difference between high and low diamond? Like what should I aim for when I want to go D2/D1 upwards
In higher elo its all about doing less mistakes. The mechanics are usually good enough to even reach challenger if u rly want that. WHen i coach people i usually see that the people in low dia just dont generate enough gold per minute to rly make a difference in a game. They are not rly much stronger than the enemy team. The easiest way to get stronger than low dias is to get 9-10 cs every single game with low deaths. U will end up one of the highest lvls every single game. U dont win every game ofc but u win mor than u lose and can grind ur way up to master.
Old 05/18/2017, 13:08   #669

Now that i learn question of elo, im gold 4 and when im soloq i got a winrate of 57%
And when im playing with a friend who is plat 4 i got a winrate of 70% (calculated with 50 last games)
So can my team really ruin my games in gold even if im a super carry jgl ?
Because some high elo people tell me that if im gold this is because i got a gold level but i feel like i can play with higher elo than me

Old 05/18/2017, 18:44   #670

So can my team really ruin my games in gold even if im a super carry jgl ?
Because some high elo people tell me that if im gold this is because i got a gold level but i feel like i can play with higher elo than me

Ofc ur team can ruin games. Its all about how hard can u alone carry ur games to make up for ur bad teammates that u will have from time to time. Maybe ur duoq partner carries harder than u and that makes the winrate higher or maybe u have good synergy with the champs u are playing/playstyle. Maybe u dont tilt so hard in duoq etc there could be many reasons why ur winrate is higher. Soloq is all about how many games can u win more than u lose and the easiest way imo to do that is to get as far ahead of the enemy team as possible (never die and keep farming is a very easy way to do that without needing kills).
Old 05/21/2017, 19:17   #671

Have time for more questions
Old 05/21/2017, 19:41   #672

Lethality- or Crit-Build on Gangplank?

In midlane I am playing mostly Anivia, when should I roam? Since Anivia doesn't have any mobility I feel like roaming is often not really rewarding for me.
Old 05/21/2017, 21:31   #673

Hi, do you think vayne is viable atm or not ? Express ur opinions please
Old 05/22/2017, 20:16   #674

Lethality- or Crit-Build on Gangplank?
I would go crit since the lethality nerfs. The only lethality item that i think is good on gp is youmuus. But u can always check the winrates of items on websites like lolalytics.com for example.

In midlane I am playing mostly Anivia, when should I roam?
Yes u dont have alot of mobility but u have good pushing power. So push quickly then look on the map if enemies are low or at least squishy and far away from their turret (sometimes u can dive but u need to be sure where the rest of the enemy team is). If there are low hp enemies go gank them. If there is nothing then do wraiths/wolves to get further ahead.

Hi, do you think vayne is viable atm or not ? Express ur opinions please
If u play her all day and only vayne then yes. But u can have higher winrates if u main another champ like cait twitch etc. Would i play her to climb? no. Would i play her if shes fun for me when i dont care about not having the highest winrates? yes.
Old 05/23/2017, 23:33   #675

So whats the bests 3 adc atm please (