Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/19/2017, 15:00   #616

elite*gold: 0
Is Corki viable in Midlane to Spam him? i try to otp a champ and hes alot of fun for me (was good with him prenerfs scared of playing him now)

Also what is the best way to improve to get out of Diamond 5
Old 03/19/2017, 18:14   #617

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 100/1/0
How can i get better with the farm in mid and late game ?
Old 03/19/2017, 23:56   #618

Im playing shaco/xin jgl and pantheon/jayce top if i got autofilled supp i can brand i know play all this champion
Are they ok to climb ? Should i train other champ ? Or leave some of them ?
Im currently gold 3

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 03/21/2017, 03:15   #619

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
is adc good for low elo?
I mean last game i played my lane well as lucian but mid feed and their kata oneshoot me.. how to deal with that? or change lane in low elo?
Old 03/21/2017, 10:11   #620

Is Corki viable in Midlane to Spam him?
Hes ok not broken anymore. U can still play him if u main him. Just put enough practice in.

Also what is the best way to improve to get out of Diamond 5
I would have to see what u are doing wrong to answer that correctly. But most people in low dia dont get enough gold per minute and also die too often to get a good lead. So just work on ur gameplay to generate a bigger gold difference between u and the enemy team.

How can i get better with the farm in mid and late game ?
Dont die in the teamfights so u can farm afterwards. Dont join before the teamfight starts. Push out first then join (unless they are all mega low and u can kill them instnatly).

Im playing shaco/xin jgl and pantheon/jayce top if i got autofilled supp i can brand i know play all this champion
Are they ok to climb ? Should i train other champ ? Or leave some of them ?

Yes they are fine (pant and xin get worse in higher elo imo) But aslong as ur winrate is positive keep playing them.

is adc good for low elo?
I mean last game i played my lane well as lucian but mid feed and their kata oneshoot me.. how to deal with that? or change lane in low elo?

Adc is just hard to play thats why u need to get over that initial difficulty to start carrying games. But aslong as u do better than the enemy adc all is fine. U can build hexdrinker/ga/edge of night or just be very very careful and wait until kata jumps on some1 else. Adc is all about positioning if u do one mistake u are dead. Top/jgl is easier to play.
Old 03/22/2017, 14:59   #621

Keep asking
Old 03/24/2017, 13:19   #622

have time for more questions
Old 03/24/2017, 17:55   #623

Lucian expensive build (botrk trinity) is better than normal build ? What would you build for lucian if get feed ans if ger behind ?

Old 03/25/2017, 15:01   #624

Lucian expensive build (botrk trinity) is better than normal build ? What would you build for lucian if get feed ans if ger behind ?
Yes its a bit better not super broken or anything but gives u more options. I would always buy the same doesnt matter if u are behind or ahead. I prefer to know how much dmg i deal and how my champ behaves ingame. If i change items all the time it can fck things up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2017, 15:52   #625

how i can be better in the jungle role ?
Old 03/27/2017, 00:52   #626

So, now i come back play Jax, very good champ i think he can carry hard.
Best choice is AP jax ? Bruiser Jax ?
And gosu only play vayne with statik first never begin with botrk whats best choice ?

Old 03/27/2017, 14:14   #627

The jgler who generated more stats for his team usually wins (70%). So look at ur stats after ur games and see where u have to improve. Maybe u die often in ur games and give the enemy team alot of stats and lost time where u could get stats for ur team. Maybe u gank often without actually getting anything out of it and waste ur time that way. Maybe u group all the time and dont rly farm and fall
behind in that part. Hard to say what ur problems are without looking at ur match history.

Best choice is AP jax ? Bruiser Jax ?
And gosu only play vayne with statik first never begin with botrk whats best choice ?

I mean ap jax could probably work but i think the bruiser items work better on him for 1v1 etc. I think gosu builds statik first because her wave clear is sooooooooo bad and u dont want to spend 2904834s to clear a wave while the other adc allrdy roams towards mid etc. But maybe the buffed botrk is so good that its better we will see.
Old 03/27/2017, 14:33   #628

elite*gold: 180
heyho

i usualy play duoq with my mate our favorite lane is lulu and kog cause in late we can rape everything together... things work fine for now but in some situation we have big trouble in lane... yesterday we played against karma ezreal so they had a huge poke and used it to deny my adc's farm. as lulu i tried to engage sometimes with polymorph and dealt some dmg to ez but he didnt rly care... so in fact they outfarmed us hard and in late we had big trouble to find back in game. normaly we can carry in late aslong there is not someone like talon or kata in enemy team who can kill my adc even b4 i can shield him. so the question is how can we win against a pokelane like ez and karma.. ofc stay defensive and farm under turret but the problem is always they got us under turret mid and jungler came bot and they raped us as 4... calling mates for help was kinda useless in this elo cause mapawareness= -9000 they didnt even react on the pings... so what to do if we play against a hard pokelane to survive and dont lose too much gold...?
Old 03/27/2017, 16:56   #629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
The jgler who generated more stats for his team usually wins (70%). So look at ur stats after ur games and see where u have to improve. Maybe u die often in ur games and give the enemy team alot of stats and lost time where u could get stats for ur team. Maybe u gank often without actually getting anything out of it and waste ur time that way. Maybe u group all the time and dont rly farm and fall
behind in that part. Hard to say what ur problems are without looking at ur match history.
here is my match history:
Old 03/29/2017, 09:52   #630

so what to do if we play against a hard pokelane to survive and dont lose too much gold...?
Well u kind of did it right. Never fight them early. Dont even get close to them. U reduce the dmg u take by alot if u dont go towards them for poly. Dont push the lane at all. Only auto for last hit. Ward so u see when they come for the dive. Shield kog on cooldown. Dont go infront of kog otherwise u have to shield both of u. If u still have pots u can maybe sometimes bodyblock poke for him but better with shields. There is not magic way to solve that. Just play as safe as possible u win late anyways.

here is my match history
U play too many different champs so u wont get good with decision making to rly pull ahead of ur elo. U also die too often ur average deaths are 6 sometimes even as high as 10. U cant rly outperform the enemy team if u die that often. Ur cs is ok sometimes its a bit low could be a bit consistent but ive seen people with lower cs. Biggest problem i see here is too many different champs and way too many deaths to get a lvl lead/positive impact on the game.