Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/11/2016, 14:32   #496

elite*gold: 0
Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Gold-plat division soloQ what better play in top ? Swain/mordekaiser

And if jgl better play maitre yi/olaf/kog maw/kindred

What do you think of kog mid ?

How can i carry when adc is very very bad ? (With the new auto fill its happen more than usual)((mean which champ is a good choice and which lane prefer)
Old 12/11/2016, 16:25   #497

If you play vs squishy's, do you prefer a full crit build over alternative items like cleaver, hydra and bork ?
I would always go full crit build why would u ply the champ otherwise. If u want to build bc go smthn like renek.

And should i allways take Ferror even i get countered and maybe survive the lane better with warlords ?
I dont think warlords will change much in a countered lane. Just stay safe and take the cs u can without dieing.
Old 12/11/2016, 19:04   #498

elite*gold: 2
Any Tipps for Katarina? Im thinking of maining her in this Season
Old 12/13/2016, 16:14   #499

Any Tipps for Katarina?
Sorry i dont have any clue about the changed katarina. Most kata mains ive seen just push out and perma roam to bot and sometimes top. In teamfights u kinda need patience u cant go in whenever u like. Just wait until the instant hardcc is down. But if u have quick enough reactions shes good. Just play her 100times and every question u hve will answer itself. Or watch some high elo korean kata main on op.gg.
Old 12/14/2016, 16:52   #500

What do you think about Taliyah? Why no one is playing her?
Old 12/14/2016, 22:44   #501

The Black Market: 120/0/1
What are u say to Tryndamere? Any Tipps and hard match ups?
Old 12/18/2016, 15:23   #502

Riot nerfed her too hard. She couldnt compete against other mid lane champs like syndra cass etc. Her roaming is still rly good but if u cant survive mid... She got buffed now so maybe we see her more oftne.

For lower elo until like high dia hes ok i think. After taht he gets kited too hard and u wont kill many people. Maybe u can make it work with splitpush but there are just too many champs on top that can easily handle him. Hard matchups for example are jayce, malp,quinn, jax and many more champs. Hes just rly easy to control if u have a certain degree of skill or just play a champ like malp that cuts his dmg in half.

Keep asking
Old 12/19/2016, 20:37   #503

elite*gold: 263
The Black Market: 164/2/1
I main riven since season 3 and i dont get out of platin 2. Can you give me some tips please?
Old 12/20/2016, 13:49   #504

I main riven since season 3 and i dont get out of platin 2. Can you give me some tips please?
Hard to say without seeing ur profile. But i promise u if u dont die often (avg 3) and get like min 8 cs per minute. U will have a very positive impact on ur games and with ur allrdy trained mechanics its going to be super easy to reach at least dia. Just play the game by the numbers u dont even have to make any plays or have super faker like mechanics. Just produce more gold than the enemy top laner and give less gold to them by not dieing so often. On average u will easily climb like that. U wont win every game but u will climb.

Keep asking
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2016, 19:21   #505

Im gold v thanks to pantheon top and brand supp, now i give a chance to kindred jungle, i have bought him yesterday and done couple of good score but honestly i can't carry alone, always need a team and feel no helping dat much my team, any advice about him ? For gank, farm, the mark, build ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 12/22/2016, 22:45   #506

elite*gold: 6672
The Black Market: 303/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyricZ™ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
Riot nerfed her too hard. She couldnt compete against other mid lane champs like syndra cass etc. Her roaming is still rly good but if u cant survive mid... She got buffed now so maybe we see her more oftne.

For lower elo until like high dia hes ok i think. After taht he gets kited too hard and u wont kill many people. Maybe u can make it work with splitpush but there are just too many champs on top that can easily handle him. Hard matchups for example are jayce, malp,quinn, jax and many more champs. Hes just rly easy to control if u have a certain degree of skill or just play a champ like malp that cuts his dmg in half.

Keep asking
How'd i.e. BoxerPete constantly get chall with Tryn? Why dont challengers control a trynd?
Old 12/26/2016, 15:53   #507

Im gold v thanks to pantheon top and brand supp, now i give a chance to kindred jungle, i have bought him yesterday and done couple of good score but honestly i can't carry alone, always need a team and feel no helping dat much my team, any advice about him ? For gank, farm, the mark, build ?
Well kindred is rly good in the early game u probably dont pull far enough ahead early if u cant have a positive winrate with her. I think shes better in higher elo where games go shorter and u dont reach 6items late game every time. I think her overall winrate atm is negative probably due to champs like heca/vi etc beating her up pretty hard with colossus. If u rly want to main her u can do it. But there are much easier champs to carry with. If u want to solo carry just go from most gold to most gold. U need to be ahead in lvls and gold to have any chance of not relying on ur team and carrying alone. If u help ur teammates/group before the fight starts/recall often/gank without getting gold u wont be strong enough to be worth more than 1 or max 2 enemy champs. But if u focus on getting the most gold possible u can easily make it so u have a 2-3 lvl lead and gold lead at min 20/30 and be worth more than one enemy and get a positive winrate that way.

How'd i.e. BoxerPete constantly get chall with Tryn? Why dont challengers control a trynd?

If u otp a champ u can always find a way to make it work. Does that mean hes good for high elo? no. U probably need alot of experience to make it even close ot challenger with tryndamere and u probably wont have a high winrate while doing that. Can u link me his acc? im curious since i like trynda but dont think its easy to get chall with it.
Old 12/28/2016, 17:11   #508

Keep asking
Old 12/31/2016, 10:51   #509

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 115/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,177
Which jungler you prefer for SoloQ?
Old 01/02/2017, 14:13   #510

Which jungler you prefer for SoloQ?
I prefer vi/reksai atm. Heca is a bit weak after the colossus nerf and Lee is often banned so i dont feel like training him. I also like Eve but i fill stronger on vi/reksai atm.