Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/18/2016, 15:34   #361

elite*gold: 0
How do i get a better player? (Plat v)
And is it possible to climb by playing Support SoloQ?

Try to focus on a small champ pool or even only 1 champ. Thats going to make it much faster to improve. Watch ur own replays and try to think about the optimal play in every single situation and what u couldve done differently. Also watch for example korean challengers what they are doing on ur champs to understand what the best options are. Yes its def viable to play support and climb in soloq. Its not the best role (jgl, mid are imo), but its possible.

You just seriously advised jhin against zed , not to mention 2 other adcs without mobility. You can't be serious lmao.

There are no good adcs that are super good vs zed. Hes designed to crush them. But if u outrange him 1000 to 1 with jhin or if he doesnt see u with twitch and u have the first attacks or spellshield a critical spell with sivir, i think u have the best chances of beating him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2016, 16:43   #362

Keep asking
Old 08/21/2016, 16:30   #363

elite*gold: 129527
The Black Market: 603/1/0
Is it good to build a bit tanky with Gangplank after 2-3 items? If yes, which tank items would be good on him?
Old 08/22/2016, 16:19   #364

Is it good to build a bit tanky with Gangplank after 2-3 items? If yes, which tank items would be good on him?
I think the highest winrates are only with full dmg possible. U need to be able to carry 3 or even 4 bad teammates. Thats only possible if u dmg the enemy team as much as possible. I wouldnt buy any tank items on him. Maybe a guardian angel if they have many assasins and keep targeting u. But not more.

Keep asking
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2016, 08:00   #365

Have time for more questions
Old 08/25/2016, 15:10   #366

elite*gold: 95
Most optimal ways to improve the macrogame?
And what am I supposed to do as Riven in lategame if I fail to win the game early/midgame? Im platin5 and "peel for your backline" doesnt work most of the time because adc and mid do sh*t in lategame-teamfights (they often do not autoattack, etc. even if they are safe from cc/whatever).
Old 08/26/2016, 05:48   #367

U can learn alot from watching rly high elo korean soloq games how their top laners move etc. Or u watch ur own replays and after every call u think what wouldve been the absolute best in this situation for u to do. How could u have had the most impact possible. Its just simple logic in most cases. The more u think abuot the game the better ur macro game will be.

And what am I supposed to do as Riven in lategame if I fail to win the game early/midgame?
The main goal of bruisers like riven is to kill the enemy back line. U arent rly good at peeling with riven u cant tank and u cant rly protect them anyways. But u are pretty good at killing their sqishies. Wait for the right moment and then come from the side or from behind flash onto the adc/apc maybe evne both if u land good cc and burst them down. If they have too much peel like tahm etc. U can either wait longer for a better situation or u can split if u are the strongest player on the map and force them to send more than one to stop u. The safest way is to kill their backline if thats not possible for u vs that teamcomp go split.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2016, 11:45   #368

elite*gold: 129527
The Black Market: 603/1/0
Is it still good playing gangplank after the nerfs?
Old 08/26/2016, 19:09   #369

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 112/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
Or u watch ur own replays and after every call u think what wouldve been the absolute best in this situation for u to do.
the problem is most players can't see what the most optimal decision is
Old 08/27/2016, 08:30   #370

Is it still good playing gangplank after the nerfs?
Yes hes still fine. His winrate didnt even drop much. The ult dmg is also still more than enough to support ur team from the other side of the map.

the problem is most players can't see what the most optimal decision is

Sometimes its not clear what the best decision is. Even pro players sometimes argue about certain things that might or might not be perfect. But i guarantee u if u play the things that are crystal clear as they are supposed to be played (last hitting correctly, dodging skillshot cc in a gank with flash etc) u get to challenger/master instantly. Even if u are not sure about some rare cases.
Old 08/27/2016, 09:39   #371

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 115/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,177
What Jungler you prefer at the Moment? (Top 5)
Old 08/28/2016, 11:05   #372

What Jungler you prefer at the Moment? (Top 5)
The strongest are: Nida, Rek, Grag, Graves, Elise.
But i prefer: Rek, Nunu, Graves, Shyvana, Fiddle.
My mechanics arent the best so i prefer champs that can carry without hitting 20 skillshots and need to carry hard in the early game.
Old 08/28/2016, 11:55   #373

elite*gold: 2
What Toplaners do you prefer at the Moment? (Top 5)
Old 08/29/2016, 11:55   #374

elite*gold: 799
Hey Wrâth,

first of all: Thank you very much for your tipps & help. We cant take this for granted. I appreciate that.

1. What ADC's are the best to climb right now? And why?
Can you tell me 3 in priority order?

2. Inhib > Baron > Drake > Tower. Got it. But exactly when do i have to group as a adc? Everytime my team starts to group or at some specific point?

Thanks mate!
Old 08/29/2016, 13:02   #375

What Toplaners do you prefer at the Moment? (Top 5)
I only play malp if i get autofilled to top. I used to main it in s4/beginning of s5.
But the strongest tops atm for soloq: Ire, Fiora, Gnar, Ekko (not 100% sure after the nerfs we will see), Gp.

What ADC's are the best to climb right now? And why?
Can you tell me 3 in priority order?

For lower elo i would pick hard carry adcs taht can take over the game 1v5.
I have seen pretty good winrates on Twitch, Kog, Jinx. Even if u **** up in laning phase u still have the late game. With those 3 champs u can always make a comeback and carry ur entire team. If u are in dia+ i would say early game becomes more and more important. So there i would suggest: Jhin, Luc, Sivir. If u control ur wave early u can often get the first tower and start snowballing the other lanes from there on.

But exactly when do i have to group as a adc? Everytime my team starts to group or at some specific point?

Ur goal in soloq is pretty much to become the strongest player on the map so u can easily beat them. So normally u push ur lane out first (if u can do it safely ofc) and then u roam towards ur team and try to take objectives/catch enemy champs. If u see that teamfight is allrdy lost and u cant get a kill there just keep farming. Dont waste any time . Try to always think ahead which decision is going to give u the most lead in this game. U can also join the teamfight after it has allrdy started and clean up. Esp if they have assasins/bruiser that want to focus u. Wait until they used their stuff on some1 else and then kill them.
Thanks
1 User