Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ask] Offline Chat

Discussion on [Ask] Offline Chat within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ask] Offline Chat

done can close

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offline Chat Tool
07/24/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
Hey, Saw some people needed an offline tool for league of legends, so I made one for EUWEST if people need one for NA they can ask. You need to use the tool to go offline before you login, you can turn chat back on while logged in but to turn it off you must be logged out. https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/134f2f7362c6d6 91850c203c33ff2aaa498f24874a5ee0c06c49de31663ddf1d /analysis/1395116334/ 14/50 False Positives
Appear offline tool /w chat in champ select
02/19/2014 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Is there a tool with toggle appear on/offline and allows you to chat while offline in champ select? Can't find one anywhere that works with the current patch! Thanks.
Sinful Shaiya Offline [chat about]
01/18/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Well, i make this thread just coz i play this server and i love it so much, i really like it... so i want to tell u Tyler, that u need do something... i think coz many people said, that some hackers without life are shuting down ur server... so what about the posibility of some gameguard... or something like that to solve and never get again this problem? ur server its the fun of many people, i think u have to do something... please all who read this thread, if u have some information of...
[HOW TO] Spieler im Chat offline machen
08/29/2009 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
Was ihr braucht: Pferdezucker Einen Gaul Ihr benennt einfach euren Gaul nach einem Spieler und schickt den Gaul weg, nun ist der spieler offline im chat, selbst wenn er neben euch steht bis er sich ausloggt, ihr könnt ihn anchatten, doch es wird eine offline meldung angezeigt und der spieler bekommt die nachricht nicht :eek: Früher wurde der Spieler gekickt^^ Funktioniert(e) auf DE Server
Chat Logfile Reading Offline
12/31/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Anyone know or have any programs that allows us to read chat logs without having to log into CO to do so? the log files are in a .txt format but in gibberish that u can't read, is there a program or is it possible to make a program to read the chat logs without having to log or open CO? any help will be appreciated, thanx.