Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What are requirements for 1/36 VMvares to making an refferal accounts?

Discussion on What are requirements for 1/36 VMvares to making an refferal accounts? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What are requirements for 1/36 VMvares to making an refferal accounts?

Just like in topic. I would ask a someone experienced, what are PC requirements specification for one single VMvare, and how PC should look like to be as cheapest to have 36VMvares on,and be possible to run LoL on all of it to make refferals 24h per 365 days in year.
Old 07/28/2014, 11:16   #2

Every VM needs atleast:

- 1CPU (2GHz should be enough. If you plan to have 36VMs, buy a i7 or xeon. Even the i5 4670K will start to puke over 6 VMs)
- HDDs @ 7200RPM, SSD is recommended because the client and game loads a massive ammount of data and will slow down your system on a regular HDD. With 5 VMs on one HDD your system will **** up and be unusable.
- 1GB RAM (You can go with 850MB too, but it's better to have some free RAM)
- Windows XP Extreme Gamer Edition (This will provide you a super minimalistic XP System with under 80MB RAM usage in idle)

And for sure you'll need a good enough graphics card and power supply
Old 07/29/2014, 22:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montaxx2 View Post
- Windows XP Extreme Gamer Edition (This will provide you a super minimalistic XP System with under 80MB RAM usage in idle)
Were can we get that?
Old 07/30/2014, 08:47   #4

Google
Old 07/30/2014, 11:39   #5

check out

he tells something about hardware
Old 08/09/2014, 17:36   #6

i want to know about the minimum requirements for 6 VMs