Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Renekton Counter ?

Discussion on Renekton Counter ? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/06/2014, 02:39   #31

elite*gold: 0
Shyvana
Old 07/07/2014, 06:18   #32

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,269
playing safe in earlygame
Old 07/12/2014, 02:01   #33

Don't EVER pick riven against renekton. It is possible to win but you need to invest a lot of time into just learning how to play that match up and you will still play from behind most of the time. Trundle/shyvana are your best choices they fit into the meta well, can pretty easily 1v1 after lvl 6 and outscale renekton hard by late game.
Old 07/12/2014, 11:54   #34

whatever you pick, dont die early (or even be first blood) as it will give him a huge advantage.
i've had a few games against good renektons and if they managed to kill me early, in most cases i couldnt recover from it on my own.
Old 07/14/2014, 18:23   #35

elite*gold: 8
I'm a Riven Main and can say that a good Riven can wreck a Renekton easily. You just have to play smart and need some fast reactions. I always just try to bait out his Q (most of the time with fury) and just shield at the right time, so you can Q1 to get in melee range, then you just trade with him. You will kill him or will force him to go B. But if you cant snowball him with kills or EXP+CS lead, it will be really difficult to kill him at Lv 6, 'cause you cant burst him and he will just eat you with his fury, but as long as he doesnt kill you or force you out of lane, you should be fine. I always start with Longsword and 4 pots (i wait for the 4th one, yes with your Q you will be able to arrive your lane with the minions) and try to finish Brutalizer ASAP. I like to play TP against Renekton, 'cause i try to get kills with TP-Ganks and snowball him, its also good if he forces you out of lane!

Besides Riven i just can agree with the Trundle pick. With LS Runes you got way more sustain than him, the AS boost of your W, the low CD and AD boost of your Q are Renektons nightmare. And at Lv6 he is completely ******, 'cause of your ult.

Pantheon is also a really good pick, just start with a Longsword, 2 Mana and 1 Health pot, you will wreck the **** out of him with your Q poke at the early levels.

Irelia is also a good pick with her true damage and sustain.

You actually can win against Renekton with every Toplaner, it just depends on your skill.

I hope this will help you.
Old 07/14/2014, 19:23   #36

elite*gold: 121
^about that riven vs renek thing: in lane Renek should beat the **** out of Riven, but good Rivens will win vs Renektons who usually dont play this champ and picked him just to counter Riven as every good Riven player knows this matchup.
Still as OP isn't necessarily a good Riven he should try Trundle as he counters Renekton and many other top champs (Trundle might get fotm soon anyway).
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2014, 22:57   #37

elite*gold: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynchhouse View Post
^about that riven vs renek thing: in lane Renek should beat the **** out of Riven, but good Rivens will win vs Renektons who usually dont play this champ and picked him just to counter Riven as every good Riven player knows this matchup.
Still as OP isn't necessarily a good Riven he should try Trundle as he counters Renekton and many other top champs (Trundle might get fotm soon anyway).
So True Like BoxBox. Riven is a skill champ. You need much experience with her (Fast Q Animation, Cancel Animation, Fast Combos etc.)
Old 07/15/2014, 13:04   #38

elite*gold: 25
Darius is really good harrass with Q and its fine

Engemo hate inc.