Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kha'zix

Discussion on Kha'zix within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kha'zix

so i recently stumbled on a topic where a lot of people claimed that kha'zix is the best champ there is to carry a team through gold (or lower).
I've been wondering which skill i shouldn't level up (you can only level up 3 of them i guess?).
The first one is a key one, i understand that.
But the other 3 seem rather equal to me, i really don't know which ones to give priority :/
Furthermore: i'm not sure wether i should get lifesteal quints or attack damage quints? In the guids they most often go with attack damage
But if i need to build tear, brutalizer first... then it will take ages before i can buy me some lifesteal!

hope someone can help me out here
Old 12/19/2013, 21:56   #2

elite*gold: 121
Hey,
as the W received a hard nerf, youre completely right giving Q the priority.
So evolve Q - E (thats not only an option, thats necessary since the reset and range is hard op) - R/W
Personally I prefer R over W because of the damagereduction while the W evolvement doesnt really give you anything.

@Quints: On the lane id prefer AD quints against nearly all laners while i like to have some ls runes in the jungle since your first clear sucks hard.

@Items: dont get tear unless you want to poke hard with ur W.
Otherwise you'll just get hard behind since tear doesnt really give good stats..
On lane just get brutalizer and then..

Thats something that is viable and really funny to play as you can abuse ur stealth and bait abilities hard.
If tank'6 isnt urs, it depends on the enemy laner.
Black Cleaver is core, last whisper, bloodthirster (some dont like it), hydra (I dont like it), Malmortius and frozen mallet are your friends.
Look for some guides and try to get your personal build, good luck with kha.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2013, 23:30   #3

wow thanks for the tips tried them out, and i went 22/4/11 (4v5 game, with a bot lane who had been feeding)
AMAZING
thank you very much

One more question though, as you build warmogs, sunfire cape, raduins,... ain't it a good option to buy atma's? i'm just wondering, i never see people buying it anymore these days?
Old 12/20/2013, 16:56   #4

elite*gold: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan654 View Post
wow thanks for the tips tried them out, and i went 22/4/11 (4v5 game, with a bot lane who had been feeding)
AMAZING
thank you very much

One more question though, as you build warmogs, sunfire cape, raduins,... ain't it a good option to buy atma's? i'm just wondering, i never see people buying it anymore these days?
Cool that it worked for you!

@atmas: I never felt like I'd want to build it.
You would have to build it later on, but imo there are better choices for raw AD and defensive stats..
But actually - well, just try it yourself.
If you feel that it looks right in your build, do so.
Old 12/20/2013, 18:43   #5

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 247/0/0
atmas is not recommended as you probably can't make use of the crit%.

in my opinion you don't need ls quints for the jungle, I prefer for any lane armorpen in reds and flat ad in quints as your Q makes a huge use of it, even in the jungle - the heal of your w allows you to stay in jungle

the problem is that your gank potential early is not that good, therefore late (11+) it is just incredible. since then you should hope that your team doesn't loses that hard so it is mostly recommended to play him if you have strong lanes, if needed you can help out one lane easily but not all game long.

my skillordner is q > w > e
evolving q > e > r

but if its possible for you to get 1-2 early kills, you can also e > q > r

in builds I go either

- as a tank: brutalizer, sunfire, randuins, spirit visage and warmogs/last whisper (depends on your tankyness already, if you can get the core-items fastly you don't need a warmogs)

- as a bruiser: the ad jungle item, brutalizer, last whisper, hydra and either randuins/sunfire/spirit visage (depending on your team), in lategame I sell the jungle item and get a GA or warmogs

the reason why I like the jungle item + brutalizer build is that you can easily do dragons with like 5 or 6 q's which allows you to get nearly all dragons (if you're not loosing that hard)

if you got any more questions about jungle kha, feel free to ask me as I'm not that experienced with lane kha. :3
Old 12/23/2013, 06:34   #6

Is the sunfire should be the first tank build or spirit visage?
Old 12/23/2013, 10:39   #7

elite*gold: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crew Master View Post
Is the sunfire should be the first tank build or spirit visage?
this is due to the situation in the game, more AP dmg or more AD dmg, can therefore not generally say Sunfire or Spirit
Old 12/23/2013, 10:43   #8

elite*gold: 42
if u got pressure on the lane u can also max w as first, just for the sustain
tear is an option, outdated but still a option to handle the pressure
Old 12/23/2013, 12:28   #9

Received Thanks: 5,678
I would never trade the duelability for that little sustain...rather get a vampiric scept
Old 12/31/2013, 00:36   #10

You always max q and go for the hydra to have wave clear. Then after q you max e for the cdr and damage, then w. You always evolve q first then e, then your ultimate. There is no use in maxing/ evolving w anymore since the nerf.
Old 01/09/2014, 03:58   #11

Kha Jungle is such a stomp.

Max Q then E
Evolve Q E R

Depending on the game Spirit of the Elder Lizard > Hydra > LW > GA > Cleaver > BT
Old 01/09/2014, 04:06   #12

You should always evolve Q first, following up with W, and then the E. Your Evolutions should be as followed, "Q First" --> "E Second" --> "R Last"! You may be thinking, why would I listen to this random guy? I main kha'zix on a challenger level. Good Luck, on your games. Kha'Zix carries extremely hard!
Old 01/09/2014, 13:08   #13

elite*gold: 134
dont buy tear, ever. Its a waste of time and doesnt provide any damage. If u consider playing kha jungle, u can choose to evolve q or e. buy a hydra for insane jungle clean time and lifesteal. For mid i prefer evolving q then e because of the q range. and again, DONT BUY TEAR.
Old 01/11/2014, 03:31   #14

Q for wave clear. Then e or r ,its situational but e is much more easier and 90 % will work better no matter ur skill .Thats it gl
Old 01/11/2014, 20:08   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteMarket View Post
You should always evolve Q first, following up with W, and then the E. Your Evolutions should be as followed, "Q First" --> "E Second" --> "R Last"! You may be thinking, why would I listen to this random guy? I main kha'zix on a challenger level. Good Luck, on your games. Kha'Zix carries extremely hard!
Not really evolving E 2nd is probably better for picking up kills mid game than W because you're not sure if it'll last till late game so you can probably E into the fight to get the kill and E out or continue depending on how the teamfight is going. Its much better imo