Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question for boosters and high elo players!

Discussion on question for boosters and high elo players! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/24/2013, 07:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,776
Riven, Draven, Udyr, Renekton, Ahri.
Old 12/24/2013, 16:41   #17

elite*gold: 174
I would say rengar, kha, lee sin and thresh. Atleast for me, these are the champions i play the most, and i end up carrying in alot of games :3
Old 12/24/2013, 16:49   #18

elite*gold: 123
Nidalee and Lee Sin, both extremely fun to play as you outplay others really easy, because you just jump around like a frog ?!
If you are not a highelo-player i would rather recommend Renekton, Riven and Elise.
Old 12/27/2013, 09:49   #19

elite*gold: 35
Katarina: roam and resets
Jungler with resets as well: Kha, Yi or CC jungler on plat3+
Old 12/27/2013, 15:40   #20

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,346
2 per Role:

Mid: Riven/Ziggs
ADC: Jinx/Lucian
Jungle: Elise/Vi
Supp: Annie/Leona
Top: nothing
Old 12/27/2013, 21:27   #21

From my perspective i just play whatever fits into the team, need a tank? pick some mundo. need some damage, pick some kha.

However if i end up supporting i 100% choose an AP hero, like annie, zyra or morganna.
Old 12/28/2013, 12:25   #22

This now a joint account of my partners and I, this is what we've come to agree on for your answer. This is speaking in hypothetical terms that you have the same knowledge and skill of every champion.

Mobility Boots Rengar TOP - This is our Diamond III and I's favorite carry. Rengar is a fun champion when its not played as a tank. Once you understand Rengar's triple Q you will 100-0 almost everybody in the game. Also note i said mobility boots Rengar as in Mobi boots rush. First item you should get is mobility boots so you can utilize your ultimate to gank and snowball your other lanes no matter how dimwitted they are or how useless your jungler may be.

Lee Sin Jungle - High skill cap but if you're a decent lee sin you have a billion ways to snowball a game. He has an amazing lane gank and great early - mid game damage. Can make tons of plays and is an unstoppable full dps pubstomp from Bronze - Gold and just a playmaker Plat- Diamond
Old 12/31/2013, 00:32   #23

Khazix / rengar / trynda/ vayne / jinx
All cuz snowballs really hard and thats basicly what you need to carry gaimz fast.
Old 01/04/2014, 04:19   #24

riven and khazix,ive been boosting 1.5 year with these.They are too offensive heroes.If u know ur power u can out play early .
Old 01/04/2014, 18:10   #25

elite*gold: 149
I would pick Riven and Jax
Old 01/06/2014, 21:43   #26

Kha & Rengar

- Kha is just one of the strongest Champs in every lane(but Bot), and deals TONS OF DAMAGE (Props to Phreak), if he does atleast half-decent in Lane.

- Rengar is propably the same as Rengar, even if played as Tank you can instat knock out a Carry.
Old 01/07/2014, 09:42   #27

If you can play them, Lee Sin or Kha'Zix are pretty much the best options you have. This is due to the dueling potential and mobility you have early/mid-game if you're successful. If you're playing them top and you win lane you will almost always force multiple people to come your way, and if your team reacts properly (if you're in low elo you probably have to tell them) they can get objectives and push towers.
Old 01/07/2014, 09:51   #28

It depens on you thats true, but for me i would pick
Lee sin - Kha
Old 01/09/2014, 03:51   #29

Kha, Nasus, Zed, Fizz

Kha - High burst and easy to snowball
Nasus - Tanky and Damage
Zed - High burst and easy in lower elos
Fizz - Same as Zed
Old 01/18/2014, 23:03   #30

Changes every patch. Mobility is crucial though in my opinion.