Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

leona in teamfights

Discussion on leona in teamfights within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,105
leona in teamfights

As I play leona alot I wonder what you guys think is best for me to do in a teamfight.

I could focus the enemy carries and e-q-exhaust-ult combo them to shut them down fast.

But as I am the support I should be looking after my adc as well, mostly he tries to stay at the back and gets focussed by some mega tank, in my eyes it would be a waste of my ult to use it on one person (same with exhaust) .

I'd like to hear your opinions
Old 04/02/2013, 12:20   #2

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 4,329
You defenitly dont want to go for their carry. All you do is peel for your AD Carry. Most of the time u will initiate/disengage/counter initiate or use it as a follow up CC and make use of ur Q and E to peel.
Old 04/02/2013, 13:03   #3

what do you mean by 'peel' ?
Old 04/02/2013, 13:05   #4

You help your carry to kite down or kill everything that jumps him. Just stay close to him and protect him
Old 04/02/2013, 13:13   #5

ah but what about my ult, should I drop it on the one person chasing my carry or in the group of their team where it's most likely to hit 3 people ?
Old 04/02/2013, 14:19   #6

As i said above most of the time you use Leona ult to engage or to follow up on the engage of your teammate. However if thats not necessary its fine to just use it to help out your carry.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2013, 21:34   #7

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 168/0/0
Try to catch as many ppl as you can with your ULT, the best would be if you catch both carries, APC and ADC