Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

leveling bot

Discussion on leveling bot within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow leveling bot

hi
is the a bot to leveling a new character from 1 to 15 ?
or is there a way / trick to leveling fast a new character from 1 to 15?
Old 09/23/2010, 19:12   #2

lol use lvl support buton, get a master´within the list and ask him fpr level up you.
within few mins u got ur lvl 15 -20 up
Old 09/23/2010, 22:44   #3

within mins? mmm dont think so...
other solution?

there isnt a way to make a "solo" powerleveling 1-15 ?
i dont need more levels, just to reach fast lvl15
Old 09/24/2010, 11:27   #4

if i make a normal group or a loot group i will receive just 1exp per mob... so its not a solution...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Hand Leveling/Guaranteed Pure Hand Leveling.
01/14/2011 - Aion Trading - 117 Replies
Hi all, Titles says all ,we are here offering the service of aion hand leveling. Its 100% hand leveling. and we can not accept many orders at one time cuz we don't want to let you down(waiting for a long time be4 we start for you). All that you need to do is to contact our online support to check if there are free levelers at that specific moment. Aion Power Leveling 1-20 1.You keep all gears and kinah 2.Free to train your toon's skill while we level for you 3.Estimated Time: 30...
[ask] leveling
08/29/2009 - Perfect World - 55 Replies
I dunno if this is the right forum to ask, but since we have sub forum specific for app releases, I guess a question should be placed here as long as it's pw related, cmiiw. I wonder how people managed to reach lv 99 or maybe even 100 so quick. How long will that take starting from level 1 ? as for how long I level up my chars (four), this is the story : - pw indo started open beta on August 10th, 2008, I created 4 chars straight after the server started that day. - it took me 2.5...
Leveling DH
02/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Okay, this is how I used to level DH. When using cotobo, when you turn off the effects of DH, the restore button is there as soon as you use it. I used to abuse this to level DH really quickly with a simple macro. Anyone think they could recreate this all in one bot?