Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM commands for console

Discussion on GM commands for console within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GM commands for console

Hi i would like to know i there is a list with GM commans to set in a admin console and a example to write them.

Because i have tried to write them in the console but never work.

Thanks a lot.
Old 09/07/2010, 10:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
ok, thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial]Dekaron console commands
05/15/2022 - Dekaron Private Server - 127 Replies
Alright, first, I would like to give credit to s0lixus for discovering this and releasing it to public. First, you need a or a character. Once you have it, in your chat write: /dev openconsole or /dekaron openconsole, depending on what tag you have. And then press Ctrl+Shift. The console will open. Then, in the console, you can write the console commands to do the corresponding functions. To close the console, press Ctrl+Shift again.
aion console commands?
08/18/2017 - Aion - 6 Replies
anyone has any command that can be used in the console?
[RELEASE] Console Commands for Lame Console Look
12/07/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Well, to avoid any further useless posts on this subject... here are a ton of console based commands that will control the game from the server console. I will not explain what each does, it should be pretty easy to figure out, and I don't intend to answer stupid questions. If its a good question, I will answer it. public static void DoStuff() { bool flag = true; Console.Clear(); Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Red; ...
Metin2 Console + Codes and Commands
03/03/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 110 Replies
Soo Hallo, Ich mache mir hier mal die Mühe und erkläre euch 1. Wie ihr überhaupt die Console öffnet, 2. Welche Commands es gibt und 3. Wie man sie benutzt Dann wollen wir mal anfangen: Metin2 Console öffnen:
xkore console commands in client
03/03/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
is it possible to change the character needed to access console commands on client while running xkore? i frequently find the need to use ; at the beginning for various reasons, but xkore blocks me from doing so thanks