Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can KD make a new trainer and bot?

Discussion on can KD make a new trainer and bot? within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile can KD make a new trainer and bot?

hello, sorry for my arrasment KD, but can you make a new trainer and bot for lc usa, last tipe of trainer and bot was fantastic, and that will be great if you make a new one, ty
Old 08/04/2010, 10:08   #2

That will be great
Old 08/04/2010, 16:19   #3

Jo, ich brauch auch einen .... ohne deine Trainer/Bots ist LC unspielbar xD
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How make a Trainer
09/15/2010 - AutoIt - 13 Replies
Hello, learn to create a Trainer #cs -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.6.1 Author: myName Script Function: Template AutoIt script.
[TUT]How to make your own Trainer ADVANCED way[TUT]
03/01/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
First of all I will like to thank trane. for letting me make this thread and and ~Kakkarot~ for making the basic way on how to make a trainer. In this tutorial I will show you how to make a trainer and adding pictures, text, commands, buttons, etc... Ok so the things you need: Cheat Engine 5.5 Your hacks which can be made by following the steps:
Maybe if someone could make a trainer.....
01/09/2010 - Grand Chase - 11 Replies
this trainer trainer Gc usa V4.5 + perfect star 06-01-10 - .:: [email protected] ::. ll 2009 Foro de Descargas Directas seemse to be working. Thanks to Miguel so here is what i think. Editing games when connected to server works. so if someone made this kind of trainer and made it edit the files so that we can inject or edit the ai.kom and fan_map.kom then we might have success.
Need That (HOW TO MAKE TRAINER)
12/04/2009 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Please,how can i make a trainer,i can find how i can but i need a file of TRAINER MAKER KIT 1.5 and this need to be a new upload -.-
Umm for those who want to make their own trainer
07/12/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Bleh