Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KD-Trainer Problem :(

Discussion on KD-Trainer Problem :( within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KD-Trainer Problem :(

Bei mir kommt dieser Fehler:

Die Anwendung konnte nicht richtig initalisiert werden (0xc0000135).Klicken Sie auf "OK",um die Anwendung zu beenden.

Kann das Programm net öffnen...weiß jemand was ich tuhen muss?
Old 08/01/2010, 23:29   #2

kann geclosed werden^^
Old 08/02/2010, 01:10   #3

Received Thanks: 33,147
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trainer Problem
06/10/2010 - AutoIt - 4 Replies
Hat sich erledigt !
Problem with Trainer.
03/03/2010 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hey guys at the moment im working on a Vac for the game WYD. However i wrote some trainers before but never had a problem like this one. In my eyes im doing it correct. But somehow it just doesnt work. Might anyone could look at it? (This is just a poorly coded one since im just trying to fix the mistake as fast as possible. It just includes the diffrent ways and some tests. So dont wonder .) Ok This is my situation: At the moment i got following pointers. ( I will only need one example...
problem with GC USA TRAINER
07/01/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
hi, i played few times with that trainer and all work good but after a few days when i open grand chase its loading and when GAMEGUARD finish the trainer exit and the game dosent open... but without the trainer the game open plz help??
Trainer Quest problem
04/06/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hey i have a problem with quest here is a link to the quest Conquer Online - Desert Blood - co.91.com ennyway am at AuntPeach(765,602)Bird island and i need to give her PeachBag. but when i click on her she dosent give me the letter shes suppose to give me. ennyone know what i shoud do?:D
Problem with trainer
09/21/2008 - 9Dragons - 18 Replies
Hellows, I have the skill trainer but cant make it cycle. Like i set all up and press F11 to start, it buffs 5 times then starts to med without end. I tried many things but still cant make it work........ Anyone could help me on this? :handsdown: