Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

122er Skill Effects

Discussion on 122er Skill Effects within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
122er Skill Effects

Für Eternia

Maybe some of you have noticed that 122+ skills effects are not shown, it does show you have activated it but it doesn't show of it's animation effect. So what do you need is to replace some files to see the FX of skills. Below i am posting 2 links One new FX edited to work with EG LC and other one is Default of EG LC.

Just download from 1st link and extract the files. Then copy and past whole Effect folder on your EG LC for example E:\Eternia-Lastchaos\Data\ and paste the Effect folder you have extracted on Data. It will ask you if you want to replace/overwrite files. Press Yes and it will be done. Now just launch LC and check if you can see your skills animation. It should work, i know cause mine worked and a sorc skill also.

Updated Links 22.04.2010
1.) Link to New Effects files:-

Mirror 1:

Mirror 2:

Mirror 3: