Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold buying problem

Discussion on Gold buying problem within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold buying problem

i bought gold from MMOOK a few times and the items i buy disappears the next day as well as the gold, by gamigo (unless i put in bianca), apparently if i buy again all my accounts from my IP address will be banned, how can i buy more without them knowing and not get banned
Old 10/12/2015, 22:19   #2

elite*gold: 71
Try to buy items from player in black market maybe they are scamming u but i heard not often about problems after the trade with gamigo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying E-gold with Bitcoin problem
02/25/2015 - Main - 2 Replies
Hey, Tried to buy 10€ woth of egold ( the 260 E-gold package ) with bitcoins. However, when I try to pay, my bitcoin application gives me an error and won't open. Now i have a couple of questions: 1. Can i send the BTC manually to the address they provide me during those 15 minutes ? If so, how will they know it was me ? ( i can't type any note to a bitcoint transaction ) 2. Can i send the BTC directly to Epvp wallet, without using the 3rd party website ? I guess it would be easier and...
[PROBLEM] Problem opening window buying e*gold
10/02/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys .. I wanted to ask your help .. When i click buy 260 E*gold for 10 with PSC , the window loads then says some error .. Tryed many times but dont works . Can u help me ? Grtz