Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"Failed to connect to login server"

Discussion on "Failed to connect to login server" within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
"Failed to connect to login server"

Who know how to fix it. I think that is Internet connection problem. Nothing blocking me Last Chaos Private Servers, still LCGN02 working fine.
Old 08/24/2015, 07:51   #2

elite*gold: 50
-turn off antivir ?
Old 08/24/2015, 07:53   #3

Yes I did it and Firewall too. I change all options in the internet and I don't see any changes.
Old 08/24/2015, 07:56   #4

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph3Z View Post
Yes I did it and Firewall too. I change all options in the internet and I don't see any changes.
u use win 10 ?
Old 08/24/2015, 07:59   #5

WIN XP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
"Error: Failed to connect to the server. Please login again."
04/29/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Im here because i'm in desperate need of help, after the 5589 version was released i can no longer login. When i try to login i get the errormessage which i wrote as title. Doesnt matter which server i try, always the same. When i click "Enter" the screen turns black for like 1 second and it sais "Logging into account server" as always, but the "loading-bar" doesn't show up. Then the error message just pops up. I've had this problem for more than 24 hours now. I asked friends of mine if...
[ERROR] HGWC "Failed to connect to server : W[2003] L[0]" [HELP]
06/01/2011 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Help me fix this problem please. The HGWC is stuck on the Step 4 and then "Failed to connect to server : W L" is appears. Help me. :(
"Error: Failed to connect to the server. Pleas login again"
04/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I have a problem with connecting to the severe. When i try to log into the server shows me the message: “Error: failed to connect the server. Please login again.” I tried to do everything to avoid this error but it is still showing. For example: formating hard disc, reinstalling the game, etc. Please help