Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any development communities online?

Discussion on Any development communities online? within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any development communities online?

Hey guys, was wondering if any last chaos development communities are still online, if please lemme know the links!.
Old 04/28/2015, 19:02   #2

elite*gold: 5
lckb.org
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2015, 19:04   #3

thanks lol i tried to look for lcdev, forgot that its lckb solved,thanks!
Old 05/02/2015, 08:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndoza View Post
thanks lol i tried to look for lcdev, forgot that its lckb solved,thanks!
I use to run LCDev a long while back. Dropped maintaining it shortly after putting it up. Now days the communities are dying no different than this game. As one of the notable developers even I've been away from this game for over six months. Development for it has hit a brick wall and servers are the same regurgitated **** that existed a year ago. It wont take long for LCKB to shut its doors either as there is no more skilled developers around (we all left) let alone the user base to make running a site even worthwhile. You got nooblets like Pwesty running around recycling stuff we made years ago. Throw the gas and hit it with a match LC is dead.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Other big aion hacking communities
12/28/2011 - Aion - 1 Replies
Are there any other than Elitepvpers?
DDoS-Angriffe auf MMO-Communities
12/01/2009 - Gaming News - DE - 38 Replies
News aus der Hackingszene – Internetsurfer, die im Gamehackingmilieu auf dem Laufenden sind sollten es bemerkt haben: Zurzeit treten vermehrt virtuelle Angriffe (DDoS-Attacken) auf große Webseiten und Communities, die sich mit dem Thema Onlinegamehacking beschäftigen auf. Insbesondere sind Seiten betroffen, die Bots und Tools für das neue MMO-Erfolgsrezept von NCsoft, Aion publizieren bzw. gewerblich verkaufen. Es sind bereits flächendeckend entsprechende Websites betroffen, unter vielen...
MMO-Communities under Attack
10/26/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 15 Replies
Hackingscene News - Internetsurfers who are up-to-date concerning gamehacking should already have noticed: At the moment virtual attacks (DDoS-attacks) are being commited increasingly on websites and communities which are preoccupied with the topic gamehacking. Especially affected are sites publishing or commercially selling bots and tools made for NCsoft's MMORPG Aion. Websites are affected comprehensively over the internet, such as elitepvpers. At the moment our technicians are intensely...
So... need the communities opinion ><
02/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
I'm just curious on what you would LIKE to see come out in the future from me. I've been a bit busy lately, but soon I'll have A LOT of spare time and I figure I can start contributing again to epvp. Heres a list of things I'm capable and will do depending on the Poll. (Vote on the poll) In 15 days, I will start whatever has the highest votes... I may start sooner, unsure right now.