Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Models Aion to LastChaos

Discussion on Models Aion to LastChaos within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Models Aion to LastChaos

english:
here are some models that i converted from aion over to lastchaos

includes lamps , bridges , barricades fences and some other stuff give a like if you appricate it! also if anyone wants me to convert anything from aion for them add me on skype : dethunter12

note: the folder is hidden so you have to adjust settings to see it .

german: hier sind einige Modelle, die ich von Aion umgewandelt überLastChaos

umfasst Lampen , Brücken, Zäune und Barrikaden einige andere Sachen geben , wie wenn Sie es appricate ! auch wenn jemand will, dass ich etwas von Aion konvertieren sie mich hinzufügen auf skype: dethunter12

Hinweis: Der Ordner ist ausgeblendet , so dass Sie , um Einstellungen anzupassen , um sie zu sehen.

Attached Files
File Type: zip update.zip (7.21 MB, 48 views)
Old 02/14/2015, 16:53   #2

Received Thanks: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by dethunter12 View Post
here are some models that i converted from aion over to lastchaos

includes lamps , bridges , barricades fences and some other stuff give a like if you appricate it! also if anyone wants me to convert anything from aion for them add me on skype : dethunter12

note: the folder is hidden so you have to adjust settings to see it .

Here you go.
In the new versions of grabilla, just delete the .html ending of the URL and add .png!

Solution.?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2015, 17:16   #3

im not allowed to post images not enough posts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[3D-Models] Metin2 3D-Models Shop Keyto-Shop.com
02/21/2018 - Metin2 Trading - 62 Replies
https://images.weserv.nl/?url=keyto-shop.com%2Fima ges%2F50off.png http://keyto-shop.com/images/na.png Hello, i offer you here my 3D-Models Service On Keyto-Shop.com you get more information about it.
Extracting AION maps/models.
04/26/2015 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hello, I have a simple question to anyone here that is into 3d remodelling etc. I am currently working on a project where I work with c++ and the irrlicht engine to play around with 3d models (loading etc) and have a question regarding how to export the maps/models from this game if it's even possible :). Would like to try to load larger areas or models to play around with. (This is for educational purposes, so any questions about using this in any way of hacking is useless since :P well...
Aion Models
04/22/2014 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hallo liebe Aion Community :) Ich bin momentan auf der Suche nach den Aion Models von Sanctum. Mein problem ist bloss das ich nur einen Teil finde (die brücken und den Spawnpunkt). Da Ich aber auch gerne die Wände haben würde frage ich euch mal , ob vielleicht jemand von euch weiss unter welchem Pfad ich die finde und vielleicht sogar die namen / wie der name aufgebaut ist. Danke euch jetzt schon mal ZaTii
Aion MMODB Launches with 3D Models
06/16/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
MMO DB Aion Database MMODB.com announces its Aion Online Database & 3D Model Viewer. SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA – June 16, 2009 – MMO DB announces the official launch of its Aion Online Database, the single largest Aion Online database available online. With the nearing launch of Aion Online in North America and Europe, from NC Soft, MMO DB is here and ready to serve. Aion MMO DB features the largest and most complete Aion Online database. It lists 19,000+ Bestiary Listings, 4,500+ Skills,...