Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How to]Create your own Multiclient

Discussion on [How to]Create your own Multiclient within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/16/2011, 17:40   #16

elite*gold: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcprox3 View Post
Funktioniert das mit Last Chaos Ger noch?
Wenn du es schaffst xtrap zu killen vlt. schon, aber vlt schaut ja Wursti mal wieder hier vorbei.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to create a Speedhack,Multiclient And More
12/19/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Hey how can i create this... LIST OF WHAT I WANT TO CREATE: Speedhack Multiclient Artmoney Zoom Collor Changer Popup Deleting
MultiClient (How to create one for every game)
11/06/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
Hello everyone, this entire guide has been rewritten to make it like (Vmware for dummies) =). Now comes in a program called Vmware, it is a virtual PC software that makes virtual computers inside your current system, and is the only Vm product to support Direct3d, which is needed to run all the games To download Vmware go to this site www.enfull.com and on the bottom left corner of the page is a search box, type in Vmware and click on VMware-workstation-5.5.3-34685.exe you will see...
Create your own multiclient with ONE click!
06/11/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 85 Replies
I got sick of making multiclients for friends when I dont play CO anymore. In light of this, I have created the below program to allow anyone to patch their own Conquer.exe every time CO releases an update. First run: 1) Unzip & Run (there is no installer, if you get an error then your missing .net 3.5 - goto microsoft.com and get it!) 2) Click the to right of Source and select Conquer.exe from CO folder 3) Click the to right of Destination and select the folder multiclient should save...
say how to create multiclient ?
02/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
say how to create multiclient ? I want to understand how to create for ksro and to no w8 grayfox and to make him work to make me multiclient and ( some time to not work ) FOR KSRO
how can find sro multiclient or to create
02/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
can tell me there i can send site at who to refresh multiclient or how to modify the client and what is important to change pls say me i need fast