Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any suggestions for lc?

Discussion on Any suggestions for lc? within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any suggestions for lc?

hi, so im a oldschool player of lcusa, im wondering if there is any good lc that worth trying!
Old 12/26/2014, 02:11   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by upset1995 View Post
hi, so im a oldschool player of lcusa, im wondering if there is any good lc that worth trying!
On 300last chaos are many us quitters, maybe you like it too
Old 03/11/2015, 22:37   #3

anyone know? i tried some but alot of them are gone
Old 03/12/2015, 10:16   #4

all People waiting for the new update on last chaos 300

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any suggestions?
08/23/2014 - Seafight - 8 Replies
seafight Cheers.
Suggestions and Polls Thread. Post your suggestions and polls here
02/04/2013 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello everybody For sometime the users of this section(s) have complained about several aspects of the SRO section. This includes the Foreign, Private and International Sub-Sections Due to this, i have this new thread for adding the new polls and suggestions posted on Polls and Suggestions In that section, you are open to ask for features for the sections/forum Of course, you are not going to ask for impossibles like giving certain features that are restricted for the Staff members ...
Any suggestions on how to fix?
11/02/2010 - Nostale - 3 Replies
Ok so the first formica.uk client when i used formica.de packets on it it was working fine as u see in the first pic. Then after the formica.uk client was updated it didnt work it went to what u see in the 2nd picture any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this or if it still works:confused:? Ty in advance:D
Suggestions
06/10/2009 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
Ok as you know I'm a new moderator here so I'm not in touch with anything @ here . So I'm asking some help from the users . I want you to post here what you think it's bad in this sections . For example , if someone could take a look in the Hacks section and tell me if the stickies and the other threads are still good ( I mean if the hacks still work) would be awesome . Post here all of your suggestions so we can all have a better community
Suggestions
06/09/2009 - Florensia - 2 Replies
Hey I am new in this forum. I played florensia but what i see here is just bot. Is there any exp hack or gelt hack?? Just ask for fun LoL