Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any news about lckb?

Discussion on any news about lckb? within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/05/2014, 17:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
I've given thought to bringing LCDev back, and just running LCKB into the ground. The lack of professional development boards began when I closed LCDev.

P.S. LCDev is NOT LCDevZone
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/05/2014, 18:21   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post
I've given thought to bringing LCDev back, and just running LCKB into the ground. The lack of professional development boards began when I closed LCDev.

P.S. LCDev is NOT LCDevZone
I dont want to be mean, but if you support with releases to crash a lot of servers why would you open a last chaos development community?
Was just wondering....
Old 08/05/2014, 18:27   #18

if yopu haveno idea whats going on dont post some of us do,
Old 08/05/2014, 18:39   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodo168 View Post
if yopu haveno idea whats going on dont post some of us do,
Indeed, no clue what you just said perhaps wrong topic...
Old 08/05/2014, 18:40   #20

elite*gold: 5721
The Black Market: 143/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by norutelt View Post
I dont want to be mean, but if you support with releases to crash a lot of servers why would you open a last chaos development community?
Was just wondering....
Then you will see the difference between good and bad Servers (jk)
And it wouldn't really destroy or crash Servers since Luoo is already selling duped **** on most of the Servers the market of some could be fcked but who cares anyway.
And even if he releases it, like 90% of the People here would be unable to use it in anyway if he does not release a Tutorial.

To get back to LCKB let's be serious what was ever released on LCKB?
Some custom Interface or some ****? not really an "Development Community" for me, a Tutorial on how to use a Skilleditor, wow.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2014, 18:41   #21

LCKB as been DDOSed. The owner is fighting to not close it down, but all of you cant understand, as childish you all are. Go to LCDev or LCDevZone or whatever you want and deal with it. You all raging against someone that gave years, to maintain the community, why? Before LCKB got ddosed again, we got TONS of pms, not going to meantion names, of users saying how childish was LCDevZone, how the admins of that community, banned just because someone stated 1 opinion, or just because they dont like that person. For me, in LCKB, all users were the same, i never treated any1 differently and always helped with everything i had//could. Always respected everyones work and never flamed/raged against noone. Toxic dont deserves to be treated like this, and all the users that built LCKB.org, did not deserve to be left with it. But now, me CyberClaus, i put my weapons down, and give up, here and now, for everyone see! I will never again, help/talk or whatever related to LC. Although defeated, for fighting against kids, that the only thing they know from life, is to suck on their mothers ****, i go with my head up, and happy to have found the friends i have today! To all the community, Devs, server owners, and all related to LCKB or LC in any way, i wish you the best of the lucks thru your life! GoodBye it was a pleasure.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2014, 19:03   #22

Cyber. He could be stating some news and an ddos attack is preventable. I mean he could put easily forums up and deal further with ddos? Or he could at least bother to reply to people...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2014, 19:33   #23

I'm not reading all this **** about slagging me lol whatever :P

LCKB is down due to some kid DDoS'in LCKB host an now im on my last warning from the host so I just shut it down until I get a better safer host.
Its nothing to do with anyone (Wizatek can do whatever! if he wants to be a n00b thats fine. I give up trying to sort that out) an im not being childish I'm trying to do the right thing by the community an get a safe place for it to run.
Also on a personal note, I have my 2 boys saying for 3 weeks over the British summer so I'm enjoying also my kids come first always.

LCDev can go online fine, Goodluck I'm sure with the community how it is your forum will do great.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2014, 21:17   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvOPriC View Post
I'm not reading all this **** about slagging me lol whatever :P

LCKB is down due to some kid DDoS'in LCKB host an now im on my last warning from the host so I just shut it down until I get a better safer host.
Its nothing to do with anyone (Wizatek can do whatever! if he wants to be a n00b thats fine. I give up trying to sort that out) an im not being childish I'm trying to do the right thing by the community an get a safe place for it to run.
Also on a personal note, I have my 2 boys saying for 3 weeks over the British summer so I'm enjoying also my kids come first always.

LCDev can go online fine, Goodluck I'm sure with the community how it is your forum will do great.
well you could have told that longer ago im not even sure why but at lckb im still seing the enter forums page nothing with ddos..
Old 08/05/2014, 22:36   #25

elite*gold: 181
Received Thanks: 1,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndoza View Post
well you could have told that longer ago im not even sure why but at lckb im still seing the enter forums page nothing with ddos..
Then u are blind..
Old 08/06/2014, 19:18   #26

LCKB is a knowledge base with more 2 years of work in EP3-EP2. All solutions for many dev is here !

Same you didn't have new posts you can use search and find 80% of time your answer.

It's maybe the only place where you can find reals answers without pay money lovers and didnt have all time results.

Good luck to LCKB to come back We cant help between us without that

It's not in epvp you find help, I have see "if it's for skill editor tutorial, it's usless" but in epvp what do you see ? Only simple and copy paste answer. You find only in time leak of files but explain cant coming with. In epvp it's only cheats and hacks lol, poor LC.
Old 08/07/2014, 04:28   #27

Are you still butthurt about LCDevzone? We haven't even done anything and you bring that up... lol
Old 08/07/2014, 05:04   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by walletman987 View Post
Are you still butthurt about LCDevzone? We haven't even done anything and you bring that up... lol
LCDev is my site, I am sure he was referring to me due to my reply to this thread about possibly bringing it back.
Old 08/07/2014, 05:53   #29

elite*gold: 5
they mean this

not your one week forum.
Old 08/07/2014, 06:15   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luôô View Post
they mean this

not your one week forum.
No, I own LCDev anyone who thinks LCDevZone is LCDev doesn't belong here.