Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 20:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project A

Discussion on Project A within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 590
Project A

Es gibt neue Infos zu dem Nachfolger von LC der 2014 in die closed beta starten wird. Es hat einige Neuerungen gegen LC wohl gegeben nicht nur Grafisch sondern auch die Story und das Game System wurde erweitert und verändert was man auch aus dem Video entnehmen kann wo ich aber glaube das Barunson dort mal wieder mehr als genug Fehler rein gebaut hat

Wer es versteht^^ was gemeint ist
Code:
int main()
{
 int zahl;
 cout << "Geben Sie eine Zahl ein:";
 cin  >> zahl;

if(zahl>-1)
 {
   cout << "Die Zahl ist ein Dupe HGW." << endl;
}

Neues Aktuelles Video:

Quellen:

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2013, 21:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
"Project A" is not a LastChaos successor. It's an entirely new game written entirely on a new code base. Since this section is devoted to LastChaos I flagged the topic for deletion. It might be best to post in the MMO section as its an unreleased game.
Old 11/19/2013, 21:31   #3

elite*gold: 181
Received Thanks: 1,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post
"Project A" is not a LastChaos successor. It's an entirely new game written entirely on a new code base. Since this section is devoted to LastChaos I flagged the topic for deletion. It might be best to post in the MMO section as its an unreleased game.

For me it is an next generation from last chaos.
Old 11/19/2013, 21:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaTii View Post

For me it is an next generation from last chaos.
What you quoted says the game is being developed by some of the same people who made LastChaos and Laghaim. Which means it may have a little flavor of both, tho it certainly doesn't mean its LastChaos 2.0. The game is entirely new and is based off its own code base. LastChaos was so poorly written its actually not a good code base for any future game. To give you an idea of how bad LastChaos was written, I myself alone was capable of writing a better and more powerful set of server files than Barunson for the game. You can spot a few things from LastChaos in the game like sounds. Tho the game itself is clearly built entirely on a new engine. The game has more "anime" style graphics compared to the crappy Serious Sam graphics that LastChaos uses. Case and point it is not the same game, nor will it be a successor. It's an entirely new game made by the same developers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2013, 21:52   #5

elite*gold: 5721
The Black Market: 143/0/0
Quote:
What you quoted says the game is being developed by some of the same people who made LastChaos and Laghaim. Which means it may have a little flavor of both, tho it certainly doesn't mean its LastChaos 2.0. The game is entirely new and is based off its own code base. LastChaos was so poorly written its actually not a good code base for any future game. To give you an idea of how bad LastChaos was written, I myself alone was capable of writing a better and more powerful set of server files than Barunson for the game. You can spot a few things from LastChaos in the game like sounds. Tho the game itself is clearly built entirely on a new engine. The game has more "anime" style graphics compared to the crappy Serious Sam graphics that LastChaos uses. Case and point it is not the same game, nor will it be a successor. It's an entirely new game made by the same developers.
+1
The game has nothing to do with Last Chaos..
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2013, 22:06   #6

The Black Market: 111/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,014
Quote:
The game has more "anime" style graphics compared to the crappy Serious Sam graphics that LastChaos uses.
I don't really like that graphic style. Maybe one point because i'm still playing Last Chaos. lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/19/2013, 22:40   #7

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 4,733
It is ok to post one thread here. In the LC section are enough users who care about this game I think and the most would not notice this thread in the general games section, so for now this is ok.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/19/2013, 23:02   #8

Quote:

A few things? Lols

Animation from rouge= same as lc
Model from wings = same as lc

For me its lc with a new engine and graphic (btw the graphic sucks) and other name for the systems.
Old 11/20/2013, 00:10   #9

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,298

Für mich ist es ebenfalls das "neue" LastChaos.
Werde es bestimmt i.wann mal anspielen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2013, 00:11   #10

Quote:
A few things? Lols

Animation from rouge= same as lc
Model from wings = same as lc

For me its lc with a new engine and graphic (btw the graphic sucks) and other name for the systems.
For me it doesnt seem as LC, and it doesnt seem as a new lc generation..
It's completly new.. maybe some items / animations are the same but on Last Chaos server there're Tera Wep / Aion Wep and it's not the "next generation" of Tera or Aion xD.

Nwe Chars, new systems.. it's not like LC for me
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2013, 07:07   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanobus View Post
For me it doesnt seem as LC, and it doesnt seem as a new lc generation..
It's completly new.. maybe some items / animations are the same but on Last Chaos server there're Tera Wep / Aion Wep and it's not the "next generation" of Tera or Aion xD.

Nwe Chars, new systems.. it's not like LC for me

Show me official released Tera / Aion weapons on the official Servers. (USA)

The system with the friends who fight for u is like the p2 system.. Other name, other menu but in the it's like the same.
Old 11/20/2013, 10:13   #12

Looks better then Lastchaos. The Graphic is nice, i dont know why all hate it. Better then Lastchaos.
Old 11/20/2013, 10:46   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodysPerfect? View Post
Looks better then Lastchaos. The Graphic is nice, i dont know why all hate it. Better then Lastchaos.
i like lc because of the graphic. thats my point. i also played ss 1 and 2.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2013, 13:55   #14

The Black Market: 111/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodysPerfect? View Post
I think it's to early to say "all hate it" i mean the game won't even be realeased this year and this topic just got two pages.

And the point is, you can't compare that graphics. Every second mmorpg got anime graphics so if your like it or not, thats a special thing about LC.

So its not better or worse, it's different.

Quote:
^this.
Old 11/20/2013, 14:42   #15

Quote:
Ya I like the LC cos of the graphics it's true, I tink I wont rlly like the "Project A" because of that graphics, I never liked them