Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Information

Discussion on [Request] Information within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Information

I have been wondering if there is any hacks out there that will let you choose what item to receive from affinity shops,chaos *****, moonstones, AP boxes, attendance boxes, etc.

If there is can you point me to where i could buy these or where they may be located.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request Information]
07/05/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I was wondering if anybody knows how i can combine 3 or 4 Items and there ApplySkills into 1. What i am trying to do is combine 30 Day RR, PID, EE and Red Phoenix Charm so the user only has 1 icon up for all the standard 30 day buffs.
Request information about bot for russian sro
05/11/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey guys, i decided to play Russian SRO for a while so now i'm looking for a good, fast bot i heard that iBot is not workin anymore or so, is there any other good bots? and how can i get it...cause i dun really have time to grind >_> Thanks.
[Request] A little information ;)
06/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
1. Advance Zone second map Eh, I'm having problems finding it :D. (The one with Basilisks) it should be map 1217 but it is neither referred to -outside of the monster spawn db- nor can I find any instance of it in the game files, TQ release or otherwise. So how are you suppose to get to it O.o. The map that is currently set as AZ is very small with no spawns and no portals (1017) and most definitely isn't the correct one. 2. A quick example for storing values Since I'm obviously new to...
*REQUEST* How to get information of another PC
05/14/2009 - Tutorials - 2 Replies
Hey, I am trying to get information of one of the computers in my school where i can get some of the exams and stuff!! I already used a keykatcher (Device that i connected on the PC and i already got the PASSWORD for the computer account!) Computers in my schools are connected to a server, where u need to put a login and a password to LOGIN, everyone have a login but each person have acces JUST to their folders and not to others. Is there anyway i can acces to a folder that i dont have the...