Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Mouse

Discussion on Auto Mouse within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto Mouse

Suche nen schnellen Download am besten mit einfacher bedinung von dem programm selber! leider find ich auf der seite von FB2cool nix dazu!

hab nun ein programm gefunden! allerdings bekomm ich mit auto mouse nun immer dc`s! weiss wer abhilfe?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Me ! Code Auto Click Mouse An Auto KeyBoard in game online
11/22/2012 - C/C++ - 0 Replies
i need it . who can share ? thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Auto Mouse Binding's ?
05/17/2012 - Technical Support - 9 Replies
Servus, suche nach einem Program das Automatische meine Maus Tasten-einstellung ändert. Als beispiel: Starte Spiel A -> Mittlere Maus Taste = Taste 4 Starte Spiel B -> Mittlere Maus Taste = Taste L Back in Windows -> Mittlere Maus Taste = Standart Key vllt weiß ja jemand was? :D _________________
Auto Mouse Mover Please
05/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, You all know how Ultima's CS Bot works right? Well I need one that will do that W/O Clicking... Because all of the Taoist bots I've seen on this forum don't work for e except for one. That one where you have to put your mouse over the monster and it does the rest, casts, sits, meditates. I need a mouse mover that will move the mouse to the monster and not click on it and let the bot do the clicking... Please somone make one for me? Also if you have any other taoist bots you know of besides...