Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EP1 pvserver lvlcap 255?

Discussion on EP1 pvserver lvlcap 255? within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EP1 pvserver lvlcap 255?

hey all i maked a alst chaos private server and i cant use 165 armors ... idk why .. i think its because i dont have lvlcap 255 but 165 :s help plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to get lvlcap (lvl50)
01/21/2013 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
It's quite easy to get lvlcap in the close beta for all those over lvl3x it's just a few hours :D For this u have to know where ur training at and which mob ur killing to lvlup fast. If ur able to beat some BabaJaga's then just follow the instructions to lvlup fast. But first u have to install A-Speeder (A-speeder) and start it before u login to cabal-online. The most impertant thing is to finish all ur quests at ur current lvl, after doing this just go to the training-spots wich are listet...
Release Ps_game.exe lvlcap 75
03/30/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 19 Replies
#アカウント&# 12364;ハッキング 373;れました!
which Pvserver..
12/24/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
well i'm asking is there any pvserver max cap 90 with Hight rate gold exp etc.. is there anything like that or max 80 with 80 skill
[SUCHE] Shaiya ps_game.exe lvlcap 80
12/15/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
hey leute, ich suche eine ps_game.exe mit lvlcap 80 am besten sollte dumping und assabug gefixxt sein ist auch nicht schlimm wen nichts gefixxt ist LG
if anyone need to ake pvserver am here
09/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
today aa help to making pvserver for new binary just add me [email protected] help;