Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos Token

Discussion on Last Chaos Token within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Last Chaos Token

I was trying to inject some packets and later make a working bot on Last Chaos USA, but packets are encrypted (as if that's not normal). I tried to find the blowfish/token, but I'm pretty much lost. It would be great if someone helped me find it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Turn T5 token into T6 token
05/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 26 Replies
The other day I got the T5 gloves token off Leo in SSC. I already had my T5 gloves so I got it with the intention of turning it into the PVP gear vendor at Quel'Danas for the S2 Merciless Gladiator Gloves. After doing so I realized that I already had the S3 Vengeful Gladiator Gloves. One thing to note is that turning in either a T5 token or a T6 token still gives you the S2 gear. Therefore, since T5 and T6 can be turned into S2 gear, I got the S2 gloves. I then put in a ticket claiming...