Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teleporter NPC Teleport locations

Discussion on Teleporter NPC Teleport locations within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 265
Received Thanks: 2,147
Teleporter NPC Teleport locations

Hello.

When i was working on my emulator a while ago in the beginning.
I noticed that the only NPC's that showed me something were the teleporters.
This i found strange because i did not made anything yet serverside that responded when i click a teleporter.

So that made me realise that the locations that a teleporter NPC shows are completely clientsided.

Does anyone here have any idea maybe where those zones are stored?
First i thought it could be the zoneflag.lod file but that file made no sense to me.
Its also not in the world files since the juno teleporter also works in dratan.
I just hope its not in the Engine.dll

It would be nice ofcourse to have 1 super teleporter npc that can teleport to any zone out there.

Since the only data the client sends to the server is the ZoneID and the AreaNumber.
It won't only be usefull for my emulator but it can also be useful so that u guys don't have to use teleport hacks anymore
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2011, 18:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Omg, I can't understand anything...but I can see your working thanks for trying wizatek!! You have a Lot of fan's!
Old 07/18/2011, 19:18   #3

Thats a nice Idea to ad to a Npc all teleport locations when its possible

It should be possible when you ad them to the teleporter in juno i think but i dont know much

MfG
Old 12/15/2011, 11:53   #4

what are the location codes :?