Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Last Chaos Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts lvl 97 maxed Assasin on LC USA ,server Cariae

Discussion on Wts lvl 97 maxed Assasin on LC USA ,server Cariae within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Wts lvl 97 maxed Assasin on LC USA ,server Cariae

I sell lvl 97 maxed Assasin, 4k SP, 1.4b gold, 37 horse, 43 drake.
Also the account have lvl 83 sorc with 5k SP and maxed.
Old 11/15/2010, 15:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
do you trade for a account on eternia ? i have 110+ assa with good equip and items

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WAnts to Buy Account in Cariae server LVL 70+ with max sp farm
04/10/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 5 Replies
i want to buy an account in cariae server which has had max sp farm lvl 70 +
WTS 97 ASSASIN ON LC USA (CARIAE) !
11/09/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
I sell lvl 97 Assasin on LC USA server Cariae. It has maxed all skills+ has 4k SP over. It has 1.4b gold, 43 drake, 37 horse. OFFER ME GOLD ON LC ETERNIA !
Suche nen acc auf den USA server Cariae
08/25/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 1 Replies
Hey leute ich suche nen acc auf den USA server Cariae!!! Am besten im lvl von 60+ mit equip!!! Kann meine heili tauschen lvl 50 mit fp´s noch drauf!!! Bitte meldet euch!!! :(:(:(:(:(:( Hatte bis jetzt noch kein erfolg gehabt!!!
[WTS]-Assasin on Auzura-EU lvl 94 MAXED all SKILLS with 6k sp extra
08/14/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 24 Replies
This Rogue is an assasin comes with g5+14 daggers. 30%x3 crit accessories and many other GOOD PvP and PvE accs. All gear is +13/14/15. Accessories are worth lots of gold. Good reputation in game (I have never used the account to SCAM anyone or HACK) This account is ready to go, has 6000+ Skill points STILL on it!! The account is on Auzura-EU
Someone Is Selling TS2 Accounts Maxed Level Maxed Gears & More
07/26/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Add [email protected] to your msn he's selling ts2 accounts maxed level. max gears and much more. Please if you add him and he asks you how did you hear about us say that your were told buy Kyle. If you buy account and you say that you heard from me you get 20% discount off. How does it work? Example 135$ for an account you pay half now and you get the account and you can change the info ETC and pay the other half later or pay 10$ a month until you pay off.