Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Genesis-Account

Discussion on Genesis-Account within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Genesis-Account

185 Knight
Armor: 185+xx Best PvP 2
Weapon: 185+20
over 5kkk+ Gold
a lot other Items

(There are tons of items on it but more Infos only via PM!!)

I trade for e*gold or PSC but I prefer e*gold.
I won't give first.(MM or u give first)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BOI GENESIS HELPING EVERYWHERE COME TO BOI GENESIS 100X DROP 100XEXP
03/24/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
GUYS COME BOI GENESIS FROM boigenesis.ph website its verygood and anyone can get very good pet like latamastis and others to pls use my intro id for free coins and zods and pm me when u come there MY name is ProSlayerZHaDe on it i m lv115 so i help u every where tob di fd and even lhe and u can be very rich here without any zen. ty and hope u guys will join us. AND MY INTRO ID IS 4010117G070200089009100Sdfb1fb TY JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS IN INTRO ID.
Wts Boi Genesis Acc - Good Account
03/18/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 8 Replies
selling boi genesis account. it's a level 12x champ. highest ranking champ in server by far, top 15 in power. full primal +11, level 4/5/6 gems (mostly 5). full oracle, 10 sj, 5 mounts, poisedon feather, level 13 chalice. pets i got 3, 1 lata (8 fort, 10 boost)with ult vit on it (there's only 2 latas in game), an ashura 3400 growth with 5 zod skills, and a saggie with +10 fort +10 boost, 4 zod skills, decent dps pet. all deity is done, maxxed skills, around 100kk in bank, lots of random gems, a...
WTT>Boi account for Genesis pets/acc
03/12/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
i have a lvl 74 Berserker full lvl 60 sg +4 all(+5 weapon), about 398 celebeam particles, a aries pet (+8 fort, +9 boost), i want to try to trade for some stuff(pet/$$) in BoiGenesis or boiwar, or trade for an account.