Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Last Chaos Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB LC Account prefer. Knight

Discussion on WTB LC Account prefer. Knight within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB LC Account prefer. Knight

Wanting to buy LC account with a 140+ Knight well geared and repped. Willing to offer a Guild Wars 2 Account also for it with 3 lvl 80's WELL geared. If its a toon higher than 155 Ill look towards what price to go with PM me thank you!
Characters on GW2 will describe in description!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ogame account prefer top 50
07/29/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
i am looking for a ogame account. prefer .org if u have one laying around top 50 ish and want to sell send me a pm with your price and maybe some details greetings
WTB WOI US account ( prefer west )!!
09/24/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Hi, as the title stated i would like to purchase a WOI account The account has to be lv 90+ and decently geared ( equips, pets, etc) For now, ill consider any class, and ill prefer the ones that are reasonably or cheap price ones first Thanks :)
[wtb: zian, eu2/eu3] Epic account. Prefer lvl 100+
12/16/2011 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
Wtb a epic account on the server: Zian Eu2 Eu3 Full HH, Full uniques etc. Lvl 100+ , Fearless if possible. Pm me, if it's not epic I won't react.
WTT SORCER LVL 81 FOR ANOTHER CLASS PREFER ARCHERS OW KNIGHT SAME LVL
08/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
WTT SORCER LVL 81 ON GRACIA SERVER WITH BIGLOS + LUKE NECK AND REALMS SEE ON SCREENS SORCER COME WITH EMAIL OFC PM http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7989/sc1008181 41909.jpg http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/7307/sc1008181 41624.jpg
WTB LV 80+ ACCOUNT PREFER CHINESE ONE
01/06/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
TELL me the build, and skills and everything, i prefer when its naked, server doesnt matter add me on msn [email protected]