Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Last Chaos Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server via TeamViewer

Discussion on Private Server via TeamViewer within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server via TeamViewer

Requesting:
Is for someone to make me a private server capable to connect others to the server being an Episode 2/3 server. Easiest and most preferred way to do this is, would be using Team Viewer so you can directly do what is needed.

Payment:
*PaySafeCard-£20-£30=25-35 Euro

Security:
*MiddleMan we can use or if you have very high (status among the E*pvpers community) then sure I'll go first with payment.

*Please no idiotic comments like save your money and read a tutorial. I don't want to explain the reasons behind those tuts being in German or somehow always failing on me. Don't care if you say..you cant even make the private server so why run it (PLEASE don't post that sht). I'm offering payment for that service so please respect that and thanks.
Old 07/21/2013, 19:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wrong Section?
#Last Chaos Trading
Btw moverequest^^
Old 07/21/2013, 19:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2470
Received Thanks: 5,444
Arrow Last Chaos Private Server -> Last Chaos Trading

#moved
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2013, 20:37   #4

Thanks for the move