Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Loaded 9x RK

Discussion on WTS Loaded 9x RK within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Loaded 9x RK

Hello. I would like to sell my 9x Royal Knight in LC. Here are some details below. PM me for more details so that I do not get banned. This is on the Tairen server.

Armor:
+6 b4e-b5e armor

+14 g5 duals

Pet:

Rare phoenix horse
Drake

Gold
120 mill coins

Items:
Pots - worth 450 - 700 mill (PBIS along are worth up to 360mill)
Many Platinum refining stones
Various items - 500 - 700 mill

Skills
dash 5
tb/db 7
concentration 9
other skills
2.1k sp left 1k sp quest not done yet

Sooooooooo
Offers must be at least $20
Buyout is at an extremely cheap price - $30 especially because I've spent about $200 of AP on it and it is worth 2.5 bill gold at the LEAST

Like I said - PM me for more details if you need them
I will not give the account details first, you have to trust me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling NA lol acc loaded to the max!
07/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Well guys this is my final account i now have to sell, this is my baby, the one thats been worked on since beta! Every champ in the game except: Acc comes with 9624 RP and 977 IP! I also have the following skins:
WTS Fully loaded AoC EU account.
08/18/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
All addons + 6240 Funcom Points. U have Mammonths, Rhino, 30 Exp bottles each character, 30 mastery potions each characters, hat + 10% exp, all newbie blue weapons, portals, etc, etc.. 16 offline levels. + 1 free lvl 50 character. ( after u level any of your char to lvl 50 ) 1 mounth prem. subscription. All what you need to start playing.
PC Freezes after a while with SRO loaded
05/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
ok well this is my problem, when i get about 5 SRO's running with Sbot my PC freezes after an hour or so. it freezes without warning or anything. everything will be running smooth and then BAM it freezes. doesnt lag or nothing before hand. my motherboard is a ASUS rampage 2 extreme. 12 GB of RAM. 2 GTX 285 Video Cards. i7 940 @ 2.93 GHz processer. ive checked for overheating, bad RAM, bad video cards, the works. the only thing i havent done yet is replace the motherboard and the processer....
DLL Loaded After Client.exe Open
12/27/2009 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Have anyone notice when you open up Mabinogi.exe and Client.exe load.. It also try to create 2 dll with random name (ex: like 83a8D8.dll). I know it's a winsock dll from Microsoft but when I tried to disable them with Comodo Firewall. Mabi still work fine... what are those? (Located in system32 btw)
AK LVL 108 LOADED!!!
11/08/2008 - Trading - 2 Replies
aight so my AK is lvl 108... has sexy stuff on and in his inv.. his Shield/sword and deul axe... build is sick as well email me to [email protected] for any offers for this account.. and dunt worry i will give u the email registeration as well... so ya its 100% safe remember its [email protected] email me offer asap before sumone else makes a better offer.. here are sum pics ImageShack - Hosting :: moon2tp8.jpg ImageShack - Hosting :: moon3tl7.jpg ImageShack - Hosting ::...