Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Last Chaos Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying gold for a AMAZING runescape account

Discussion on Buying gold for a AMAZING runescape account within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying gold for a AMAZING runescape account

Hey guys im buying gold on LA for an RS account the account is 99 strength 99 range 94 magic 91 hit points 82 attack 99 hunter (ranked in the 200s on highscores with 46m exp) 70 prayer 71 defense it's a barrows pure.

Highest bid wins PM me or send me a email at if interested
oh and im in the S server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading amazing Soldier Front account for runescape account.
07/20/2011 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys im selling my USF account. Its almost captain, M4a1, PSG1, 20k sp, and 175 or so g coins on it. It also has a stacked tanking spetsnaz :D Im selling the account for a good runscape account. (lvl 100+, at least 1 99..) Im also willing to trade for pins/other game accounts :) Thanks guys. Post here or msg me. MSN: [email protected] :mofo: :rolleyes:
[B] Buying Runescape gold
07/06/2011 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm buying Runescape gold. Please leave your offers here. Thanks :)
new AMAZING runescape server + something amazing :)
06/23/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello new runescape server YAY go to this link: ultimatepkguide.tk possibly java RUN thing comes up, That means that then you are using a old version of java and you need to click on run to get the newest java downloaded and when you press RUN for the java thing. Then you register the first 25 peoples who do this. will get a free 10kk gold ingame and special tag so come on and do it quickly :)
Buying Runescape Gold
03/03/2011 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I am buying runescape gold at $1 per 4 millions runescape gold Willing to negotiate I am paying real money for virtual money and I am not going to pay $1 = 1 million because to me it is not worth it. I will not go first because face it, I am paying real money for virtual money. I will accept maximum of 100 millions runescape gold = $25 bucks at once for the safety of transfer. I will transfer the money through paypal, so you'll need a paypal account to be able to...