Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos Classic Server (Custom Content EP1-Based)

Discussion on Last Chaos Classic Server (Custom Content EP1-Based) within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/30/2015, 10:22   #31

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
HS drop so wie ich es damals auf meinem Quest-Server "Awesome-LC" hatte (falls den noch jemand kennt ^-^).
5% HS Drop aber dafür 100% Up-rate.

Bin immernoch gespannt.

Und alle die sich hier als Testr melden können mir auch gestohlen bleiben - im Endeffekt würdet ihr weder was Testen noch sinnvolle Vorschläge bringen.
Erstmal sollte ein Konzept entwickelt werden und an den Files gearbeitet werden.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/30/2015, 14:21   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post
A true EP1 server would coexist long before cast was even implemented. I think players would devour an official rate EP1 server as long as it was ran professionally and based off a from scratch emulator as EP1 source doesn't exist among the LC development community. You'd be wanting to look into the 1107 version client at the latest to base a server around. Which works with the current public EP1 windows server files for the most part. If you go any older than that the packet mismatch is huge due to the removal of 3DES (packets no longer need to be in blocks of 8). I've been writing an emulator for EP1 to bring back this golden era of LastChaos but it is far from complete and is a project that I work on seldom.
That sound...i love it. Yeah its true EP1 was without Cast but i think the real gameplay was the time from Egeha Tower... it was the most fun run all day all night in this tower.... but wayne. I have read them about ure Project for a few month.... the idea is great and i'm think its the greatest idea ever in the LC selection.... that was a dream a Real EP1 Server without the exploits and that half released files EP1-E4.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/30/2015, 15:55   #33

ey eule wann soll er ca online gehen?
Old 09/30/2015, 17:48   #34

elite*gold: 2470
Received Thanks: 5,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post
A true EP1 server would coexist long before cast was even implemented. I think players would devour an official rate EP1 server as long as it was ran professionally and based off a from scratch emulator as EP1 source doesn't exist among the LC development community. You'd be wanting to look into the 1107 version client at the latest to base a server around. Which works with the current public EP1 windows server files for the most part. If you go any older than that the packet mismatch is huge due to the removal of 3DES (packets no longer need to be in blocks of 8). I've been writing an emulator for EP1 to bring back this golden era of LastChaos but it is far from complete and is a project that I work on seldom.
@Red: The moment they introduced magnifying glasses and the yellow/green/blue system was about the time I joined LC, but I find it hard to belive people would want to play on a server before that time (we're talking about Levelcap 90 here from official side, when lvl 70 set was the highest you could get).
Equipment was randomly improved by applying bloodgems (forgot their actual name) to your parts, you were likely to get stuff that didn't even help you in combat. I can't see any category where this system outranks the new one after that.
I personally loved the idea of grinding the same mob for hours and hours, cause you knew that there was this slim chance you'd drop a b6 eva item (best case cast helmet) and that would be worth all your trouble *10 times. It gave grinding an additional purpose, you weren't just doing it for gold, exp and sp, but for that extremely rare item.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/30/2015, 18:55   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarissuis View Post
@Red: The moment they introduced magnifying glasses and the yellow/green/blue system was about the time I joined LC, but I find it hard to belive people would want to play on a server before that time (we're talking about Levelcap 90 here from official side, when lvl 70 set was the highest you could get).
Equipment was randomly improved by applying bloodgems (forgot their actual name) to your parts, you were likely to get stuff that didn't even help you in combat. I can't see any category where this system outranks the new one after that.
I personally loved the idea of grinding the same mob for hours and hours, cause you knew that there was this slim chance you'd drop a b6 eva item (best case cast helmet) and that would be worth all your trouble *10 times. It gave grinding an additional purpose, you weren't just doing it for gold, exp and sp, but for that extremely rare item.
The seal system existed even prior to client version 1107 I do believe. I looked through the client and EXP boosters still exist which tells you right there that 1107 itself is not that old. Even though 1107 does rock the old familiar UI.

The problem with going even older is the lack of support among any public files. You would be left to guessing what packets get sent from the server to the client for the most part. Which I presume are similar to newer clients except with a different format entirely.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2015, 19:12   #36

i love to see old LC pictures but u know there are 2008 src files pub since maybe 2 years? i'm okay 2008 but EP1 and u can do much more... i mean that server from Hate_Me and this ****** WoC Admin has make a Oldsql Server with that files but absolutly no more content, no more updates and no Support like GM or Admin on Server just dead from beginning! But the files are great rly and the exploits are fixable.. a lot of work but it can or u keep going for the Emu-Project.
Old 09/30/2015, 19:21   #37

Ep1 ist einfach ausgelutsch sorry aber ich habe es selbst 5x versucht hatte 20-45 Spieler on zu 2012 Zeiten 90+ aber es lohnt nicht mehr .
Old 09/30/2015, 20:58   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kყpㅈㅇn View Post
Ep1 ist einfach ausgelutsch sorry aber ich habe es selbst 5x versucht hatte 20-45 Spieler on zu 2012 Zeiten 90+ aber es lohnt nicht mehr .
Ich glaub du hast den Post nicht richtig gelesen - der server ist da und läuft so oder so... etwas standart mässiges aller EP3/EP4 mit mittleren Rates und bissel Angepasste kleinigkeiten? wtf? dafür mach ich mir die hände nicht schmutzig sry.... für mich hat das nichts mehr mit LC im traditionellen mehr zu tun... Wenn der server seine 20-50 Spieler hat dauerhaft reicht mir das aus wirklich.... das Projekt und auch der Server muss damit null finanziert werden ich brauch auch keine donated system klar werd ich es anbieten aber für 90% des hinhaltes noch Kosmetisches packen wie gesagt traditionell halten sowas wie expb oder pbi wird es nicht geben...

Also es steht hier ausser frage ob ich das mache oder nicht sondern eher was von dem System gehalten wird und ob sich für ein solches Custom-RPG evtl mehr gelohnt hätte für den weiteren Content sprich nach Egeha (Seelenturm)... Das Cast, Pyra, und alles was damit zutun hatte oder später kam ist einfach der falsche weggewesen (in meinen augen und sicherlich 90% der oldsqler.) Mit einer vollen gruppe ab zu Boker und wenn der schlächter komm Owehhh der schurke dran schuld wegen seiner passiv... das waren "wahre" LC Tagen...

Ich hoffe diese Posts "EP1 ist ausgelutscht" hier in diesem Thread zu unternlassen, ich ich weiß es gibt "pro" und "contra" Leute für... das steht hier aber absolut nichts zu tun der Thread heißt nicht umsonst EP1-Based., mit dem 2008 src release ist vieles machbar. Exploits ausmerzen ist nun nichts neues egal auf welchen files egal in welche richtung.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/30/2015, 21:04   #39

elite*gold: 199
Received Thanks: 2,695
I also love pictures like this warmonger
But this is early ep1 so cap 90 or lower some people say ep0 to this, the most think when you say ep1 the cap is 140 and cast 30%.
Like the old eternia ep1 without reborn.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2015, 03:38   #40

Thats wrong Damona, EP 0 is Beta of LC (true Beta USA or Last War Brazil) - EP1 was the Open Beta till Egeha without Tower, in my eyes it was with Tower... but thats not the point. Pyra was the first new EP2 Release with Cube and TraderNPC.
Old 10/01/2015, 09:30   #41

HateMe hat doch auch nen EP1 Server aber da zockt niemand drauf, der Server ist noch online.
LastChaos 300 EP1

EP1 lohnt sich net, und dann noch ohne WASD laufen..
Old 10/01/2015, 10:06   #42

The Black Market: 139/0/3
Received Thanks: 1,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGER! View Post
EP1 lohnt sich net, und dann noch ohne WASD laufen..
Wer läuft denn bitte noch mit WASD? Mit Maus ist simpler.
Old 10/01/2015, 10:22   #43

elite*gold: 2470
Received Thanks: 5,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by vo7a! View Post
Thats wrong Damona, EP 0 is Beta of LC (true Beta USA or Last War Brazil) - EP1 was the Open Beta till Egeha without Tower, in my eyes it was with Tower... but thats not the point. Pyra was the first new EP2 Release with Cube and TraderNPC.
Update History für Deutsche (Sorry Warmonger :P)

Everything until Streiana and its dungeons is true EP1 to me, including the need to craft 95-97 blue armor (which most of you probably don't even know any more).

The 3 "new" (copied personal) dungeons to get from 120 to 140 aren't worth mentioning.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2015, 10:27   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuko. View Post
Wer läuft denn bitte noch mit WASD? Mit Maus ist simpler.
Ich
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/01/2015, 16:17   #45

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,208
Würde gerne so einen Classic Server erstellen, leider fehlt das Team und die Zeit
Closed Thread