Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Horus Last Chaos Ep 3]Need closed beta testers / Staff (GS/ GM / Forum Moderators)

Discussion on [Horus Last Chaos Ep 3]Need closed beta testers / Staff (GS/ GM / Forum Moderators) within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Horus Last Chaos Ep 3]Need closed beta testers / Staff (GS/ GM / Forum Moderators)

Horus Network is presenting it's brand new EP. 3 server and we're looking for available players for the testing phase!

We're currently in closed beta phase and want a few knowledgable players for this.
Our server wil open in Oct the 3rd, and all beta test players will recieve a custom title and one costume of their choice, plus the chance to stay as permanent staff members.

If you're interested, send us an email to or PM on this forums with your experience in EP 3.

Also, if you'd like to try for a permanent staff addition, add and answer these questions to the email. (Permanent staff applications will be taken via email only)

1) Languages you speak
2) How active will you be in game and forums (approximate times)
3) How long have you been playing Last Chaos
4) Forum Name
5) What server do you play on currently, if any.
6) Have you ever been on the ban list, Banned on forums at any time, Any reason we may find to deny you. This includes under any character you played (honesty best policy)
7) If you are chosen what will you do to make the game better as a player (gs are normal players)
8) How you treat others is important. We as staff don't take any abuse. You must hold your tone and report it later. How would you react to aggressive nature of bad words of players towards you?
9) Is there anything or anyone that would prevent you from doing your job correctly?
10) What activities would you do in game to keep players busy or what would you do to help players in need?
11) What are you active times and days?
12) Desired account name

You must be able to speak English to communicate to rest of staff. Applications are to be submitted in English only
Feel free to include any reasons why you should be considered
Characters names you've had or have now (current and older characters), so that we may reserve them once the game starts

*Testers will be rewarded with a custom title, 3000 cash and a unique item that will not be avaible to sell or get after beta is finished and public recognition!

Your time has come, join us in what will be the best Last Chaos adventure ever!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2014, 01:14   #2

I would like to test it
Old 09/04/2014, 11:06   #3

test

hmmm..seems to be a nice and attractive thing...
i will write an mail to you,but only would be a player
greets vespa
Old 09/04/2014, 20:46   #4

If it is possible to still get a test "ticket", I would like to
Best regards!
Edit: Uhm I did not see the email thing haha. I sent you a pm.
Old 09/05/2014, 05:25   #5

I found the intro page quite amusing.
Quote:
Hi to all of our beloved friends and followers, the CREW is BACK, somehow Horus-Network gaming managed to reunite the 2 best devs from the scene, in an attempt to create the best episode 3 experience so far! Managing professional files in professional ways was not a challenge to our staff! We hope you enjoy this adventure that will take you to next dimension of gaming with our custom stuff that you won't see anywhere else! Hope you to join our familiy on OCTOBER the 3rd! We're counting on you! JOIN US IN THE ADVENTURE OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!
With one of them being Pwesty.

So I am curious as to who the second "almighty" developer can be. Saying that you run with the best when you clearly don't is quite quaint. The server will run the same public files and have the same highly modified pile of garbage gameplay as the rest of them. Pwesty rolls with pretty much the rest of the low grade developers in this community. A select few who claim greatness but never really actually achieved it. You should focus more on advertising good gameplay rather than how crappy your project's team will be.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2014, 08:56   #6

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post

So I am curious as to who the second "almighty" developer can be. Saying that you run with the best when you clearly don't is quite quaint. The server will run the same public files and have the same highly modified pile of garbage gameplay as the rest of them. Pwesty rolls with pretty much the rest of the low grade developers in this community. A select few who claim greatness but never really actually achieved it. You should focus more on advertising good gameplay rather than how crappy your project's team will be.
Haha thats quite entertaining, good to see there are the best developers which "reunite" haha.. oh yeah.

btw who is pwesty? never heard of him.
Old 09/06/2014, 05:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post

Just because they say they have the 2 best developers obviously doesn't really mean they have the 2 best developers. It's like when you talk about that "awesome" board that can "run lckb and lcdevzone to the ground." It's made up bullshit so people get interested, even though nobody is interested in your board :P.
Old 09/06/2014, 05:21   #8

i'm pwesty, i know nothing about LastChaos..what is last chaos? is that a server? haha warmonkey go play your kid games somewhere else, the thing is i am good at LastChaos, i am a **** good at it.. just because i dont create hacks like you doesn't make me look cool. i dont need to look cool, i can care less about you pizza boy so move on.. on a higher better note. LcHorus is what i admin/dev i help with customizing it to the way "THEY" like i have done good things for the LC community and if you have a problem with that well too freaking bad..
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2014, 05:57   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by walletman987 View Post
Just because they say they have the 2 best developers obviously doesn't really mean they have the 2 best developers. It's like when you talk about that "awesome" board that can "run lckb and lcdevzone to the ground." It's made up bullshit so people get interested, even though nobody is interested in your board :P.
It's foolish to say that you have the two best developers on the scene when you clearly don't. I do say I could put LCDev back up and drive all the other boards that came after mine (LCKB, LCDevZone) into the ground. The easiest way to do that is to just setup a board and re-release all my old content (60+ scripts, tools, and tutorials) meanwhile pushing for new content. If I honestly wasn't retired I would be pushing commits to a closed source EP3 emulator right now and publishing the files on my board for free. But being retired from developing LastChaos and not finding any interest in it anymore I don't see much of a point in it. Development has came down to a few noobies making a few crappy new releases while a majority of the community is just looking for handouts. This is one of the reasons why I have retired from developing LastChaos several months ago. Development has hit a brick wall as most of us higher skilled developers don't push new content to the public anymore. Most of us stick around to answer questions and to see what's going on, but other than that most of us have moved on to better things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westyy View Post
i'm pwesty, i know nothing about LastChaos..what is last chaos? is that a server? haha warmonkey go play your kid games somewhere else, the thing is i am good at LastChaos, i am a damn good at it.. just because i dont create hacks like you doesn't make me look cool. i dont need to look cool, i can care less about you pizza boy so move on.. on a higher better note. LcHorus is what i admin/dev i help with customizing it to the way "THEY" like i have done good things for the LC community and if you have a problem with that well too freaking bad..
Don't get me wrong I am not bashing you saying that you are the worst of the worst. Tho most people who never developed a game in their life can build a successful LastChaos server in just a few short days. Sitting there and publicly claiming that you are one of the top two developers for this game is another story entirely. All things put aside I can easily name off 6 people including myself that are just simply better at it. So pushing false statements to your players thinking it builds interest in them is nothing more than basing your community upon lies. There's more to the puzzle of being a top notch developer other than database and hex edits. There's a very select handful of us that are responsible for bringing the private server community to where it is today. Saying you outsource all of them is just beyond ignorant. We don't need to claim that we are the best, we let our work do the talking for us. The failure you've made here is that one bold statement.

Quote:
Horus-Network gaming managed to reunite the 2 best devs from the scene
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2014, 15:13   #10

i never said i was the best, they are working with the best they've seen help them.

i've been here just as long as you have in the LC community, just because i hide in the back and not show off my hacks, doesnt mean i dont know things..Dont get me wrong your good, but what's the last thing you've done for the LC community since after you've released ep2 files? LC packet editor is no feat, cheating isnt cool, but GL on your endeavors.. and i can name off a few people myself that's better than me. and i can set up a server in less than an hour easy, just because they wanna beta test is their own thing..

and you're 100000% right, i've been releasing offsets left and right to help people build their custom server. people want things handed to them.

i've released things to help them do exactly what im doing but yet most lc server owners know NOTHING ABOUT LC. is why i dont play LC i just help setup servers, and customize them to their liking
Old 09/09/2014, 18:18   #11

I have a problem. I sent you (educendre) several messages about my Beta-Testing phase and the account name, but I think you did not get my messages here on elitepvpers...
Old 09/11/2014, 16:36   #12

Kids, kids.
Stop arguing, we don't need a rudeness contest.
Once the server is running, and we get to the highest places, with the best of players, and the best community, it will be obvious how good pwesty is.
PizzaGuy, if you feel you're better than pwesty, feel free to submit your app and show off with us
We have the best, and we'll prove it, any further rudeness before the server starts speaks only of the speaker, not of HorusLC comunity.
Regards, see you in game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCplayer View Post
I have a problem. I sent you (educendre) several messages about my Beta-Testing phase and the account name, but I think you did not get my messages here on elitepvpers...

Answered !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2014, 09:03   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by educendre View Post
Answered !!
Thank you and sorry for my silliness
Old 09/13/2014, 03:36   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by educendre View Post
Kids, kids.
Stop arguing, we don't need a rudeness contest.
Once the server is running, and we get to the highest places, with the best of players, and the best community, it will be obvious how good pwesty is.
PizzaGuy, if you feel you're better than pwesty, feel free to submit your app and show off with us
You couldn't afford me.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/18/2014, 00:51   #15

application as a member/Tester

send an email

Tags
chaos, ep3, horus, private, server