Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someone host a Lastchaos Private server in the U.S.?

Discussion on Can someone host a Lastchaos Private server in the U.S.? within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can someone host a Lastchaos Private server in the U.S.?

All of the lastchaos private server were located from europe and on which gives them the advantage of better pings and it's not really fair for some of us from U.S. If someone could please d it . Btw i didnt mean to brag or anything just want to have a U.S. PS.
Old 02/20/2014, 06:10   #2

They're hosted in Europe because that's where the player base comes from, if they host it in US then all Europe players suffer.
Not worth hosting in US because of this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2014, 08:32   #3

yea, im from USA, and i agree with Baaaah, europe is better, and our internet for most part is so fast anyway, i notice no delays[ you might be playing a crappy server, lcgenericname02 seems to be best server, most accurate and best of all, the BUSIEST server, for more fun. And I have tried most all servers. I could care less about lcgeneric02, except its the best by far at the moment. Hope that helps. Most players that play Last Chaos are not in USA.
Old 02/20/2014, 19:33   #4

elite*gold: 5721
The Black Market: 143/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcmrreaper View Post
yea, im from USA, and i agree with Baaaah, europe is better, and our internet for most part is so fast anyway, i notice no delays[ you might be playing a crappy server, lcgenericname02 seems to be best server, most accurate and best of all, the BUSIEST server, for more fun. And I have tried most all servers. I could care less about lcgeneric02, except its the best by far at the moment. Hope that helps. Most players that play Last Chaos are not in USA.
Your internet connection doesn't really matter in this case.
You packet still has to get to europe (packets are some bytes big so you don't really need any upload speed) so you will have delays no matter how good or fast your internet connection is.
Old 02/20/2014, 21:36   #5

no your wrong, i have no delay whats so ever