Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recommended last chaos servers?

Discussion on Recommended last chaos servers? within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Recommended last chaos servers?

Anyone want to recommend me some good servers that are active? Because im sick of playing on a decent server and then having it shut down with in a few weeks. Thanks
Old 06/19/2013, 10:52   #2

elite*gold: 7
What you want in a server ?
Old 06/19/2013, 19:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoLeonie View Post
What you want in a server ?
ep2 or ep1 all custom no stupid juno with Extra big Arena like in Mega Last Chaos, No level 230+,No crazy high exp,gold rates,Nice DT rates,Nice Quest, Custom items and potions, Armor,weapons, Maybe new skills and free sp,(no gold or skill books for skills). Nice affinity's with no op items like Keron an if there is Keron don't make it hours and hours to farm or 100$ plus like on Generic, Balanced pvp, Nice kind active staff,No Extra Stats to get 500K+ hp. Maybe new maps and custom places to level and do quest. Daily Quest to make gold/farm items out of. Like Dailies on LCGN02. Also Weekly Updates and the updates do not have to be so big.I would like to see Armor that has Crazy seals on it(no +25 armor).Free cash everyday maybe 100 everyday. Nice item shop with cheap prices, But not too cheap. I think honestly that would be an amazing server and i would Gladly spend my money there. Thats what im asking for. I know its alot but i think it would be the best server out there.(Idk if its possible) Also start of level 165 and every month theres updates for new level cap +10 levels every month until 230.
Old 06/19/2013, 19:41   #4

elite*gold: 104
Eternia Lastchaos. Level Cap is 215 atm as far as i know. They will get new armors and weapons soon. They got a cool costume dungeon, a reworked JunoV2 as new map with monsters, and a totally new map, called Telerium!
They bring very great updates, but not weekly and not even monthly. But Eternia was the first lastchaos private server, so at least you can be sure that it wont go down in a few weeks.

You can't expect a server with free cash to stay online more than half a year, nor will you find really balanced pvp anywhere, but Eternia is on a good way.

I'm not sure if that Server fits you, but if you want one to stay online long time with good pvp and a good community, i can only recommend eternia lc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2013, 20:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desarija View Post
Eternia Lastchaos. Level Cap is 215 atm as far as i know. They will get new armors and weapons soon. They got a cool costume dungeon, a reworked JunoV2 as new map with monsters, and a totally new map, called Telerium!
They bring very great updates, but not weekly and not even monthly. But Eternia was the first lastchaos private server, so at least you can be sure that it wont go down in a few weeks.

You can't expect a server with free cash to stay online more than half a year, nor will you find really balanced pvp anywhere, but Eternia is on a good way.

I'm not sure if that Server fits you, but if you want one to stay online long time with good pvp and a good community, i can only recommend eternia lc.
ill try it Is it the normal server or the Fun server?
Old 06/19/2013, 20:12   #6

It's not eaxctly what you want I think, but maybe you have a look at . It has no 'omg it's too much' exp rate. The rate is very ok. Also the Staff & Com are very kind. They have a lot of Custom Titels & Quests & Skills. I rly like the Server. =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2013, 20:23   #7

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidspartan View Post
ill try it Is it the normal server or the Fun server?
Both are great in my opinion. Fun server has the higher level cap and the max upgrade is +25, but they don't have 100% cast. PvP is getting better and better there with everyy update. First people only used attack speed in fights, but now they are trying to solve that problem so people use all their skills.
Also PvE was made easier some time, mobs are way weaker than before.
But Fun Server population is lower than Classic Server population.

Classic Server has +19 as max upgrade and 100% cast, and is closer to the official servers. It also has lower rates than fun server and the community is bigger.

Btw, forgot to mention that eternia always brings new updates from officials in a few days or weeks, when they know it will be almost bug-free. Just in case they like it of course.

Another thing i forgot, Keron Petrifiction Scrolls don't exist on both servers, so PvP is much funnier.
Affinity rates are normal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2013, 23:56   #8

ill try both Thank you guys very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desarija View Post
Both are great in my opinion. Fun server has the higher level cap and the max upgrade is +25, but they don't have 100% cast. PvP is getting better and better there with everyy update. First people only used attack speed in fights, but now they are trying to solve that problem so people use all their skills.
Also PvE was made easier some time, mobs are way weaker than before.
But Fun Server population is lower than Classic Server population.

Classic Server has +19 as max upgrade and 100% cast, and is closer to the official servers. It also has lower rates than fun server and the community is bigger.

Btw, forgot to mention that eternia always brings new updates from officials in a few days or weeks, when they know it will be almost bug-free. Just in case they like it of course.

Another thing i forgot, Keron Petrifiction Scrolls don't exist on both servers, so PvP is much funnier.
Affinity rates are normal.
The thing is i hate Ep3 with the new juno. I really like the ep1 juno. So the juno thats on LCGN02
Old 06/20/2013, 13:09   #9

elite*gold: 7
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidspartan View Post
The thing is i hate Ep3 with the new juno. I really like the ep1 juno. So the juno thats on LCGN02

You can to wait a new project with name "Era Gaming Network LC".
Fore more information, go PM because i don't know if i can make a "publicity" for other website of development LC ^^"