Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Create server LastChaos

Discussion on Create server LastChaos within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Create server LastChaos

Hello,
I would like to know how we can created are appropriate(clean) to server Lastchaos thank you for your help
Old 11/01/2012, 15:06   #2

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by loupiou View Post
Hello,
I would like to know how we can created are appropriate(clean) to server Lastchaos thank you for your help
which files du you have ? and there are many tutorials learn read
Old 11/01/2012, 15:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
But as I am French I do not find key one-liner to find its tutoriels or then he(it) his(her,its) very badly to explain or still link of download died his(her,its) for it that if you or somebody know a voucher tutoriels that it gives me the link of the page thank you