Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any server - no cash shop?

Discussion on Any server - no cash shop? within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Any server - no cash shop?

I want to play a server where you cant spend real money(cash) to level up fast. Ingame gold item shop is fine cause its fair to all. Please anyone know if a private server exists? I want a server where you play 3 hours to level maybe and not someone do it in 10min with cash. Thanks. (in game gold item mall with pbi, xpb, etc. is ok, fair to all). I miss when leveling meant something.
Old 09/04/2012, 05:00   #2

uberepic lc there is no cash...
all cash items free..
no seals...
cast max 60% to become by quest with 200
max level 206

have fun to test it

mfg pfluggi
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2012, 05:09   #3

Smile

Awesome thanks for info, will try it for sure; dont care if they have cash items for other things, to help support server, its just the leveling part main concern. Off to download and try it out, cool cool.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]List of sorted and working Cash Shop Items - New Shops for your server
09/09/2011 - Rappelz - 12 Replies
I compiled a list and created new shops for my own server (which isnt public, dont ask). In that rar file you'll find anything you need to use them. Mostly CS items and a lot of other useful stuff. UPDATE 08/09/11: The list and shops have been updated to NCarbon/Arcadia's latest repack v1.2. The lists are now easier to read and use. Detailed information and instructions are given in the readme. Mirror 1: item_lists_and_shops.rar (252.66 KB) - mediafire.com Mirror 2:...
How to integrate Cash Shop in my Aion Private Server?
11/29/2010 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
How to integrate a Cash Shop in to my Aion private server? Any help?
flyff Risem cash shop gegen mia server
05/18/2009 - Flyff Trading - 3 Replies
hi leute ich hab keine lust mehr auf deutsches flyff hab aber auf dem server risem noch 3 cs sets nen cs pet azria ticket und noch viele sets und und und wenn jemand interesse daran hat und auf dem server MIA englischer server was hat was er mir dafür bieten kann melde dich oder fals sich jemand gp aufladen will vorher bescheid sagen du bekommst dann von mir für 3000 gp auf mia sachen im wert von 5000gp auf dem server risem mfg scorpi
OvercomeMS-[New Server & stable Server][NoHamachi][Frequent Events][Cash Shop] JOIN!!
01/25/2009 - MapleStory - 2 Replies
OvercomeMS v.62 ++++++++++++++++ Server Features ++++++++++++++++ Henesys PQ, KerningPQ, LudiMaze PQ, LudiPQ, ZakumPQ, Guild PQ working Field of Judgement every 15 minutes Odin Base PvP
Dekaron p.server cash shop question!!
02/07/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Has anyone figured out how to use the cash shop for dekaron private china server? i one time heard there is a way to get free items from the cashshop on the private server. but if you have to buy coins, where do you buy them? also for the summoners out there, how do you use the skills beside your last 2 pets?