Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for ep2 files

Discussion on Looking for ep2 files within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for ep2 files

Hey everyone,

I know its not public and not everyone has them. But im looking to buy the very early version of ep2. Where ep2 JUST, i mean JUST came out with nightshadow and early ep2 stuff. Im willing to pay decent amount. If you have them just add me and we will talk. my contact info is at my signature. OR Just PM me here.

Thanks, please don't flame.
Old 07/20/2012, 18:42   #2

Warmonger is working on writing some from the ground up of his own, I imagine they wont be cheap.
Old 07/20/2012, 20:37   #3

I've heard, im just not into emulaters at all. Specially when it will end up like wizatek's . No one has the nuts/time to add EVERY single thing that offcial has into their exes lol.
Old 07/20/2012, 22:24   #4

I dont think warmonger has the expierience to make a ep2 emulater he dosent even have any ep1 files out only thing i believe he has done is make 2 simple tools and the rest of his things he just leaches it off wizatek website.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2012, 02:30   #5

Even if he does have skills for it, how far will he go?. It will take him so long just to add skills..