Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Source]Wizatek´s Ep1 tools

Discussion on [Source]Wizatek´s Ep1 tools within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Source]Wizatek´s Ep1 tools

Hallo ich erstelle diesen Thread um einiges zu Releasen was die SourceCodes von wizateks tools betrifft. Hier ist ein erstes Beispiel es sind nur wenige dateien aber es sind welche ich werde den rest im laufe der zeit releasen.

Hello i want to release here the source of wizateks tools. here you can download 2 source files i will release more.

ScreenShot:

Download:

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2012, 23:02   #2

elite*gold: 111
Received Thanks: 1,259
Geil wann kommt der rest? Das musste ja mal kommen einfach nur geil von dir
Old 05/03/2012, 23:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basti180 View Post
Geil wann kommt der rest? Das musste ja mal kommen einfach nur geil von dir
Tjaja we will see
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2012, 23:10   #4

elite*gold: 265
Received Thanks: 2,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizaIWantToTalk
Hello wizatek i know you cant pm me in your forum pm me here. i want to talk with you about the source of your EP1 simple shop editor or your billingserver and much more please answer me if you dont do that i will release all the source. Mfg
This is how it goes nowadays.
A noob that can't do anything himself thinks he can gets his way by blackmailing.
I could care less
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/03/2012, 23:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizatek View Post
This is how it goes nowadays.
A noob that can't do anything himself thinks he can gets his way by blackmailing.
I could care less
No i want to talk and i dont have time

There is no extortion because I do not answer if you had just discussed would publicize

Ok but whom everyone can see it and you have no interest because it is a personal thing I can upload you a packet with all the source from simple store editor? corresponds to your setting?

I just thought it would be nice for you who are not dan almost anyone can make his own tools but the very few people can make tools and reap the glory thus can please

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2012, 00:14   #6

geile scheiße das du dich net mit richtige acc traust es zu posten weil dann kreigst du auf wizas forum bann oder halt kein zugriff und dann kannst du nix mehr erreichen weil du aleine nix kannst
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/04/2012, 03:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizaIWantToTalk View Post
No i want to talk and i dont have time

There is no extortion because I do not answer if you had just discussed would publicize

Ok but whom everyone can see it and you have no interest because it is a personal thing I can upload you a packet with all the source from simple store editor? corresponds to your setting?

I just thought it would be nice for you who are not dan almost anyone can make his own tools but the very few people can make tools and reap the glory thus can please

u mad bro? if you want your stuff how about make them and not stealing others stuff? sounds pretty simple
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2012, 12:37   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizaIWantToTalk View Post
Hallo ich erstelle diesen Thread um einiges zu Releasen was die SourceCodes von wizateks tools betrifft. Hier ist ein erstes Beispiel es sind nur wenige dateien aber es sind welche ich werde den rest im laufe der zeit releasen.

Hello i want to release here the source of wizateks tools. here you can download 2 source files i will release more.

ScreenShot:

Download:

Read rules.

Quote:
multi-accounting (having more than 1 non-banned account here) is forbidden and results in a ban of all accounts
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2012, 12:47   #9

elite*gold: 111
Received Thanks: 1,259
And who should that be please? The Wizatek has in his forum already written under the same name.

Und wer soll das bitte sein? Der hat Wizatek in seinem Forum auch schon angeschrieben unter den gleichen namen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WirKennenUnsDoch View Post
geile scheiße das du dich net mit richtige acc traust es zu posten weil dann kreigst du auf wizas forum bann oder halt kein zugriff und dann kannst du nix mehr erreichen weil du aleine nix kannst
An deiner Stelle wäre ich da nicht so sicher und nichts können kann man nicht sagen sonst hätte der die Sourc nicht hin bekommen also kann er auch was
Ich selber wurde dort 3x gebannt ohne grund und habe wieder einen acc
Old 05/04/2012, 13:13   #10

elite*gold: 180
Quote:
And who should that be please? The Wizatek has in his forum already written under the same name.

Und wer soll das bitte sein? Der hat Wizatek in seinem Forum auch schon angeschrieben unter den gleichen namen.

An deiner Stelle wäre ich da nicht so sicher und nichts können kann man nicht sagen sonst hätte der die Sourc nicht hin bekommen also kann er auch was
Ich selber wurde dort 3x gebannt ohne grund und habe wieder einen acc

Bitte lass es mit dem English
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/04/2012, 14:59   #11

elite*gold: 265
Received Thanks: 2,147
Quote:
und nichts können kann man nicht sagen sonst hätte der die Sourc nicht hin bekommen
The source was already released by myself at 25 december 2011.

Just with moving from 1 forum software to another the attachments got removed.

So he probably had it before, and now releasing something that was already released by myself.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/04/2012, 18:55   #12

wie cool du doch bist

Old 05/05/2012, 02:48   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene1999 View Post
wie cool du doch bist

If you think your going to parse a binary and its going to give you the complete source code back, your sadly mistaken.
Thanks
2 Users