Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Server Restarter

Discussion on [Release] Server Restarter within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 1,481
[Release] Server Restarter

So, jetzt kommt auch mal was von mir

Das Programm restartet den Server (GS,Login,etc), wenn er Crasht, oder wenn er nicht Existiert.
Es fehlt noch, dass er Restartet bei Debug Errors oder Out of Memory Errors.

Ich war zwar nicht so Kreativ beim Design aber immerhin Funktioniert er :

Anleitung/Instructions:

Mit Cash Server
Ohne Cash Server:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2012, 15:18   #2

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 3,260
Danke.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2012, 23:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,246
I have a few functions you might be interested in, that I wrote for my old AutoIt restarter. Also you don't need to distribute both x86 and x64 binary's. They both work exactly the same, the only difference is the 64bit compiler can make use of extra memory beyond PAE. So x86 will work on both 32bit and 64bit operating systems the same.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/06/2012, 23:49   #4

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 1,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Warmonger= View Post
I have a few functions you might be interested in, that I wrote for my old AutoIt restarter. Also you don't need to distribute both x86 and x64 binary's. They both work exactly the same, the only difference is the 64bit compiler can make use of extra memory beyond PAE. So x86 will work on both 32bit and 64bit operating systems the same.
Im still going to be Sure that it work for all^^
Old 04/07/2012, 00:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testosteron™ View Post
Im still going to be Sure that it work for all^^
Windows 64bit uses a subsystem called WoW64, to run 32bit compiled binary's on a 64bit host OS. There is no way that x86 wont work on x64 machine, unless your application exceeds the 3.25GB barrier. Then it should be compiled for 64bit. The only other advantage of 64bit over 32bit is it uses double the physical bandwidth of the processor. But being coded in AutoIt which is a very slow scripting language, it wouldn't matter either way. Just letting you know, because distributing two different binary's can get confusing for users. When in fact they both do the same exact thing (except x64 wont run on x86 host OS). It will save you time in the future. Also make sure to obfuscate your code, else it can be unpacked and reversed very easily (people stealing your code and claiming it as their own). Trust me x86 will work on all machines, I've been making minor things in AutoIt for well over a year now. If you want proof compile two of the same programs like so.

Code:
$x = 0
$Timer = TimerInit()

While $x <> 500000
	$x = $x + 1
WEnd

MsgBox(0, 'Done', Round(TimerDiff($Timer), 0) & ' Milliseconds')
And run both of them, I doubt you will see any noticeable improvement with one over the other. Also take note that the x86 still works even tho your on a x64 machine.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/07/2012, 00:34   #6

elite*gold: 265
Received Thanks: 2,147
If a server crashes with a error then the application stays alive and the restarter will probably not detect it.

This is (a dirty) way to solve that
Old 04/07/2012, 00:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizatek View Post
If a server crashes with a error then the application stays alive and the restarter will probably not detect it.

This is (a dirty) way to solve that
You can disable error reporting on most builds from the System Properties interface (System Properties -> Advanced -> Error Reporting -> Disable error reporting). Then them "bla bla has stopped responding" windows will stop popping up.
Thanks
1 User