Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connector error [Help]

Discussion on Connector error [Help] within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connector error [Help]

When i run LCSM.exe in Gothic's pack the messenger goes through but i get an error when i get to the connector. It say's connect DB. What must i do to get through this error. Help please.
Old 03/06/2012, 13:55   #2

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 3,260
set the connection to the database in your config file.
Old 03/08/2012, 00:33   #3

elite*gold: 0
how must i do that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kd Bot- Ph Connector Error..
11/28/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i`m Using windows 7 ... when i try to open phconnector i got this error http://i41.tinypic.com/sg77gk.png i have installed net framework 4... and redistribute patch...any idea? anyone can help me ? anyone can help me ?
need help on p server connector error
07/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
ok ive got almost it all working but wen i click the p server connector i get this error http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/964/95483929.pn g im using an older client and older server files that work for my freind but for me i get this weird error anyone know what to do ? thnx in advance
RED CONNECTOR ??????
08/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
ok i get on the agbot and i read about something called REDCONNECTOR i follow the directions on how to find out more but i STILL DONT GET IT....... wat is REDCONNECTOR ?????? can some one explain :confused:
CO Re-Connector v2
07/28/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 72 Replies
Allrighty - New reconnector Bigger, Better, Whatever :rolleyes: Instructions: A. Run it - click the 'C' link to configure B. Get Hide-It! (or whatever tool you can find to hide windows) C. Hide all cotobo windows (just the macro windows) D. Minimize everyhing and run the application.
Connector [ENG]
12/21/2004 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Lineage II Connector Lineage II Freeshard-Connector by Dorian What is it? This connector basically allows users to connect to multiple servers without having to change the l2.ini each time the user wants to connect to a different server. The Connector displays all the servers l2.ini's (you can rename them to whatever you want) and the user just selects the desired server and clicks on "Connect to Server". What does it look like? http://img141.exs.cx/img141/6954/connecterimage6h l.png...